Is it possible to subtract from BAQ result row?

We have a sales report BAQ that I made that shows a list of parts and then pulls data from the AR invoices. It’s columns are: ProdCode, Part Num, CalculatedQty, CalculatedPrice. I need to subtract some from one specific part in the results because there was a miscellaneous charge that wasn’t supposed to go towards this one invoice. I know which invoice and which part but I don’t know if there is a way to filter out this one invoice misc charge from the results. Any ideas?

If its truly a one off record you could make criteria off the MiscCharge.SysRowID field for that specific misc charge.

However I would make sure that you turn over every rock before you implement that solution. This is not ideal and you should ensure there is no way to remove the transaction before doing this.

1 Like

I will give this a try. Yeah I’ve been racking my brain trying to see if there is a better way because I don’t like implementing solutions like this but yes this is a one time thing

1 Like

Where do I find the SysrowID for that specific line misc charge? All I can find is the sysrowID for the entire invoice

Should just be able to do a test BAQ with the InvcMisc table. Include all columns. Fine the sysrowid in that table. Then in your main BAQ, apply the criteria to the InvcMisc table with not logic.

1 Like

Oooh I see. Found it. I didn’t know Misc had its own table. My BAQ for the sales report only uses InvcHead and InvcDtl and pulls the misc charges from InvcDtl table

1 Like