Is there a way to list what modules I own and also have activate

Epicor Administration Console - look at the details of your license there:

http://static.inky.ws/image/4304/screenshot_2013-08-20_072222.png

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Len Hartka <len.hartka@...> wrote:
>
> Good Day:
>
> Is there a way to list what modules I own and also have activated?
>
> PCM ( purchase Contract Module) in particular. I cannot get Contract PO's to schedule.
>
> Len
>
Good Day:

Is there a way to list what modules I own and also have activated?

PCM ( purchase Contract Module) in particular. I cannot get Contract PO's to schedule.

Len

This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or at 410-472-2900 and then delete the message without using, disseminating, or copying this message or any portion thereof. With e-mail communications you are urged to protect against viruses.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
You activate your modules (licenses) under the admin console (on the server)...you can always call your CAM to see what you own!

M

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Len Hartka
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 5:50 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Is there a way to list what modules I own and also have activated?

Good Day:

Is there a way to list what modules I own and also have activated?

PCM ( purchase Contract Module) in particular. I cannot get Contract PO's to schedule.

Len

This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or at 410-472-2900 and then delete the message without using, disseminating, or copying this message or any portion thereof. With e-mail communications you are urged to protect against viruses.