Issue with the theme

I vaguely recall that there are certain minimum resolution and color settings assumptions for the video adapter that Epicor makes.  If the client is set differently than other machines that could contribute to issues.  Especially if she logs in in on other machines and things are OK.

-Todd C.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 9:33 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Issue with the theme

This is from the IT director from a client of mine. Any ideas as to what might cause one machine to have theme issues?

User is having issues with her theme. She also has black spots on her main application screen. I reset her personalization to base, but it didn't help. Regardless of what theme she selects the look is kind of pale and “greyish” which makes it harder to read the text for her. It’s something with the client on her machine. I logged under my user on her machine and the same thing happened. I also tried to load two other themes that come with E9 just to see if it makes a difference.

This is from the IT director from a client of mine. Any ideas as to what might cause one machine to have theme issues?

User is having issues with her theme. She also has black spots on her main application screen. I reset her personalization to base, but it didn't help. Regardless of what theme she selects the look is kind of pale and “greyish” which makes it harder to read the text for her. It’s something with the client on her machine. I logged under my user on her machine and the same thing happened. I also tried to load two other themes that come with E9 just to see if it makes a difference.