Job Entry: Limiting actions, processes

Thanks for confirming it. I'm in the process of writing a BPM to handle it.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "pklein256" <pklein@...> wrote:
>
> We are at V.405A and process security has a bug - so it does not work. If Process security actually worked at this level, that would be your answer. I worked with Tech support on this issue a while back and they claim the process security works at their current level - so their solution was to go up to the latest patch.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mustardbuzzards" <c.edwards@> wrote:
> >
> > Ver: 8.03.405A
> >
> > My goal is to limit the Job Entry screen to maintaining job material. I have customized the screen to disable all tabs/fields except for the material tab. The problem is how to prevent a user from creating or deleting an assembly, operation, etc via the tree contect menu?
> >
> > I've looked at process security, but it does not seem work.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Clinton
> >
>
Ver: 8.03.405A

My goal is to limit the Job Entry screen to maintaining job material. I have customized the screen to disable all tabs/fields except for the material tab. The problem is how to prevent a user from creating or deleting an assembly, operation, etc via the tree contect menu?

I've looked at process security, but it does not seem work.

Thanks
Clinton
We are at V.405A and process security has a bug - so it does not work. If Process security actually worked at this level, that would be your answer. I worked with Tech support on this issue a while back and they claim the process security works at their current level - so their solution was to go up to the latest patch.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mustardbuzzards" <c.edwards@...> wrote:
>
> Ver: 8.03.405A
>
> My goal is to limit the Job Entry screen to maintaining job material. I have customized the screen to disable all tabs/fields except for the material tab. The problem is how to prevent a user from creating or deleting an assembly, operation, etc via the tree contect menu?
>
> I've looked at process security, but it does not seem work.
>
> Thanks
> Clinton
>