Job Receipt To Inventory and Report Qty Auto Receive: Change In

Bump! Jose? Rob?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "that_guyy" <rbird@...> wrote:
>
> We need to automatically change the In Whse/Bin to equal the last operation's Primary labor reporting resource Out Bin.
> We need this to happen both on the Job Receipt to Inventory (AKA Mfg Receipt) and when it is an Auto Receipt from the operation via Report Qty.
> I thought I could do this with a BPM with some ABL code in the BPM to look up the resources Output Whse/bin and it looks like I could do it for the 'manual' Mfg Receipt but I can't find a Business Object/Method for the Auto Receipt.
> I fear this is some process that is called from Report Qty if the operation is set to Auto Receipt. If so, is there a way to pass the Whse/Bin I want to receive to?
>
> Just looking for some help to achieve this goal without a customization that could be overwritten on an upgrade in the future.
>
> Thanks!
>
We need to automatically change the In Whse/Bin to equal the last operation's Primary labor reporting resource Out Bin.
We need this to happen both on the Job Receipt to Inventory (AKA Mfg Receipt) and when it is an Auto Receipt from the operation via Report Qty.
I thought I could do this with a BPM with some ABL code in the BPM to look up the resources Output Whse/bin and it looks like I could do it for the 'manual' Mfg Receipt but I can't find a Business Object/Method for the Auto Receipt.
I fear this is some process that is called from Report Qty if the operation is set to Auto Receipt. If so, is there a way to pass the Whse/Bin I want to receive to?

Just looking for some help to achieve this goal without a customization that could be overwritten on an upgrade in the future.

Thanks!