Subject: RE: [Vantage] Job Release Date

Do you run MRP?

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:20 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com

I would actually have the BPM as conditional on the Released flag on the Job Header.

I have used a number of dates to track with. For Date01-05 it’s a BPM. The last 2 are built in.

JobHead.Date01 – Created

JobHead.Date02 – Scheduled

JobHead.Date03 – Released

JobHead.Date04 – First Labor

JobHead.Date05 – Last Labor

JobHead. JobCompletionDate

JobHead. ClosedDate

JobHead Data Directives

Date01 – Data Directive When record is new then TODAY

Date02 – Data Directive When Record is changed or updated and Date02 = ? and StartDate <> ? THEN TODAY

Date03 – Data Directive When Record is changed or updated and Date03 = ? and JobReleased = TRUE THEN TODAY

Labor BPM Directives on MES End Activity

Date04 – First Labor – Find Job – Assign Date04 = Today if Date04 = ?

Date05 – Last Labor – Find Job – Assign Date 05 = Today

That’s my story and I’m stickin to it. J

Charlie Smith

CTCharlie@...

Cell: 860-919-1708

Office: 817-862-9862

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 3:31 PM
To: 'vantage@yahoogroups.com'

I think a data directive BPM on JobHead would be the way to go. Set it to store today’s date to the date01 field, with the condition that jobhead.rowmod = ‘A’. Then you simply bind the date01 field to wherever you want to display it.

Regards,

Tom Christie | Information Technology & Human Resources Manager | AGM Container Controls, Inc.<http://www.agmcontainer.com/> | tchristie@...<mailto:tchristie@...> | t: 520.881.2130 ext 2176

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:48 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Job Release Date

Hello, Group:

We have a request to display the date a job was released. I see this information is available in the change log, but seems difficult to put this information into a report.

Moving forward, I can create a customization that will populate a customized date field once that job released button is check? Any suggestion on another possible solution?

Thanks a lot!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Hello, Group: 

We have a request to display the date a job was released.  I see this information is available in the change log, but seems difficult to put this information into a report.

Moving forward, I can create a customization that will populate a customized date field once that job released button is check?  Any suggestion on another possible solution? 

Thanks a lot!

I think a data directive BPM on JobHead would be the way to go. Set it to store today’s date to the date01 field, with the condition that jobhead.rowmod = ‘A’. Then you simply bind the date01 field to wherever you want to display it.

Regards,

Tom Christie | Information Technology & Human Resources Manager | AGM Container Controls, Inc.<http://www.agmcontainer.com/> | tchristie@...<mailto:tchristie@...> | t: 520.881.2130 ext 2176

Hello, Group:

We have a request to display the date a job was released. I see this information is available in the change log, but seems difficult to put this information into a report.

Moving forward, I can create a customization that will populate a customized date field once that job released button is check? Any suggestion on another possible solution?

Thanks a lot!

I would actually have the BPM as conditional on the Released flag on the Job Header.

I have used a number of dates to track with. For Date01-05 it’s a BPM. The last 2 are built in.

JobHead.Date01 – Created

JobHead. ClosedDate

JobHead Data Directives

Date02 – Data Directive When Record is changed or updated and Date02 = ? and StartDate <> ? THEN TODAY

Date03 – Data Directive When Record is changed or updated and Date03 = ? and JobReleased = TRUE THEN TODAY

Charlie Smith

CTCharlie@...

Regards,

Hello, Group:

Thanks a lot!

Do you run MRP?

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:20 PM

JobHead.Date01 – Created

JobHead. ClosedDate

JobHead Data Directives

Charlie Smith

CTCharlie@...

Regards,

Hello, Group:

Thanks a lot!