Jobs with no demand

By accident, we found a job that had no demand, no safety stock and no min onhand. I need a report or dashboard that shows jobs with no requirements. I looked at all of the Planning Workbenches and have not found anything.

Basically, I’m looking for something like Change PO Suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Under Production Management > Job Management > General Operations look for the Planning Workbench. Once in that program, click the binocular search in the top icon row, and change the Status to “Changes”. This is basically “Change Job Suggestions”.

Yes - I tried that and the part in question does not show up. In the search I chose Status = Both and Firm Release - All.

This is strange. I looked at the Part and process MRP is checked. It is NOT a non-stock item. The revision is approved. I think I’ve hit all of the things that may cause MRP to not run on a part and this one baffles me.

Is this job firm or not firm? What is the Production Quantity, and what Demand Links are there (if any)?

Dang - what I saw yesterday isn’t there today after MRP ran. I think my user gave me some bad info that mislead me. Maybe it’s all okay.

No problem. Have a great weekend!