Label Printing Woes🤬

Looking for any ideas as I am at my wits end.

We have a label printer that will print one label every time and an almost identical label once and then not again. They are both 4x6 labels, one is for a subcontract shipment and the other is for a customer shipment. Bartender identifies both labels and processes them. The one that does not print all the time, you can see gets deleted out of the queue automatically.

Is there any way to capture a log of why they keep on getting deleted?

John, I am sorry you are having this problem, but I am glad I am not the only one having these wild issues with bartender.

How are you printing these?

What version of bartender are you using? Is this a bartender integration?

2021 R9

Yes, simple Bartender integration. A txt file is dropped in a folder and directed to a printer.

The thing that is really pissing me off is that label X works every time but label Y does not. Bartender processes everything, but label Y is deleted out of the printers queue.

So in integration builder or even manager you can see the steps it is doing can’t you?

I know this screenshot doesn’t show any steps, but if you are in this screen and you initiate your integration you should see the steps that it is taking in these grids.

Yes, that part was all working.

So, for S&Gs I went to Seagull and downloaded the latest driver (even though I swear I already had it). Guess what, I got an updated driver, installed it, and now it is working fine.

I hate technology

1 Like

John, do you have the same printers everywhere in your shop or do you have different models?

Have you ran into any issues given a bartender label is designed and saved with a printer and its printer settings attached to it?