Material Issue of Lot Tracked Parts

That makes a lot of sense. The stockroom people take the pick list and confirm that they have the material AND in the lot numbers indicated (noting discrepancies) and pick accordingly. After picking, they enter the results into Vantage and adjust discrepancies. Obvious.
Â
Thanks, -Karl

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:28 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Material Issue of Lot Tracked Parts

Â
Printing the Job Pick list will show them all the lots available to issue.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karl Dash <dashkarl@...> wrote:
>
> We are starting to lot-track some customers parts and as I just found out, you cannot mass issue parts to an assembly. Each part has to be identified by its lot number before it can be issued. The question is: What process is used (specialized searches, BAQs, customizations) for the stockroom to easily identify the lots available for each part to be picked. Thanks, -Karl
> P.S. we are on Progress 408.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We are starting to lot-track some customers parts and as I just found out, you cannot mass issue parts to an assembly. Each part has to be identified by its lot number before it can be issued. The question is: What process is used (specialized searches, BAQs, customizations) for the stockroom to easily identify the lots available for each part to be picked. Thanks, -Karl
P.S. we are on Progress 408.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Printing the Job Pick list will show them all the lots available to issue.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karl Dash <dashkarl@...> wrote:
>
> We are starting to lot-track some customers parts and as I just found out, you cannot mass issue parts to an assembly. Each part has to be identified by its lot number before it can be issued. The question is: What process is used (specialized searches, BAQs, customizations) for the stockroom to easily identify the lots available for each part to be picked. Thanks, -Karl
> P.S. we are on Progress 408.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>