MES Menu Customization

Aaron,

Why not just add a Dashboard as a custom sheet (new tab) to the Job Tracker? The Advanced Search on Dashboards can be setup to subscribe to Job Num from Job Tracker when you add it as a custom sheet.

The tables you would need are likely just JobMtl and PartTran (don't use part number in your join if you ever issue part numbers other than the planned material against a Job Mtl Seq).

If you want the details of how to add a dashboard as a custom sheet on a standard menu item, let me know. I'd be happy to send it to you.

Good luck,

Nathan Bonner
bonner.n@
totalplastics.com

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "tomrippity02" <bateman_aaron@...> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know how I can create a tracker to show what materials have been issued to a job and then make that tracker available on the MES station? I know how to customize buttons and what not on the MES, but there is no tracker available by default that would accomplish what I want.
>
> Aaron
>
Does anyone know how I can create a tracker to show what materials have been issued to a job and then make that tracker available on the MES station? I know how to customize buttons and what not on the MES, but there is no tracker available by default that would accomplish what I want.

Aaron