Misc charge bpm

Yes. Exactly thats what i want. Can you please explain how can i automate the creation of a new ordermsc record?? Thanks.
Hi, In Sales Order Entry, I need to add a +10$ to misc charges every time I make an order with terms code='CC'.
I tried the following code. I dont want it to happen manually.(i.e add a +10$ when I manually add a new Misc Charge(SalesOrder.GetNewMisc)). I need that to happen when I click save.(salesOrder.Update):

for each ttorderdtl where ttorderdtl.Company=cur-comp no-lock, each ttorderhed no-lock where ttorderdtl.Company = ttorderhed.Company and ttorderdtl.OrderNum = ttorderhed.OrderNum and ttorderhed.TermsCode='CC'.

assign ttorderdtl.MiscCharges = ttorderdtl.MiscCharges + 10.

end.

(orderdtl.miscCharges is read-only).
Please help.
What is the code you have for the new misc charge?

You can have the code automatically charge 10.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE61FE.610D1D80]

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sanjay219@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 2:52 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] MISC CHARGE BPM

Hi, In Sales Order Entry, I need to add a +10$ to misc charges every time I make an order with terms code='CC'.
I tried the following code. I dont want it to happen manually.(i.e add a +10$ when I manually add a new Misc Charge(SalesOrder.GetNewMisc)). I need that to happen when I click save.(salesOrder.Update):

for each ttorderdtl where ttorderdtl.Company=cur-comp no-lock, each ttorderhed no-lock where ttorderdtl.Company = ttorderhed.Company and ttorderdtl.OrderNum = ttorderhed.OrderNum and ttorderhed.TermsCode='CC'.

end.

(orderdtl.miscCharges is read-only).
Please help.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

end.
Or,
How can I create a new OrderMisc Table record(add a new misc line from within the salesorder.Update BPM) when the orderdtl.termscode='CC'?
MiscCharges must be a calculated field because I don't see it in the
table.

Even if it were a table field, you would not be able to increment the
value like this.

Misc charges are separate times that can be created at the header level
or line live. From order entry, you actually have to create a new misc
charge, pick the charge code, and enter a value.

In your case, you'd have to automate the creation of a new ordermsc
record to represent a credit card fee (my best guess as to what CC
stands for) and assign it a value of $10.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of sanjay219@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 3:10 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: MISC CHARGE BPM

for each ttorderdtl where ttorderdtl.Company=cur-comp no-lock, each
ttorderhed no-lock where ttorderdtl.Company = ttorderhed.Company and
ttorderdtl.OrderNum = ttorderhed.OrderNum and ttorderhed.TermsCode='CC'.

end.

Joe Rojas | Director of Information Technology | Mats Inc
dir: 781-573-0291 | cell: 781-408-9278 | fax: 781-232-5191
jrojas@... | www.matsinc.com Ask us about our clean, green and beautiful matting and flooring

This message is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]