Misc shipment Blank Title 129334

thank you again!
hello group!

i am trying to do a misc shipment through vantage but when i try to freight it i get this pop up message:

"all goods must have some export value- please fix up shipment goods"

i then delcared a value but i still get this message. anybody seen this? knows how to change this pop up? thanks!

i am in vantage 8.03.409c
jose
We are on 9.05.702, but we had this issue on international shipments when we were shipping products that were give a value of zero at the sales order level. Say it was an RMA return or free part. What had to be done was give the part a value on the order side then delete the pack and re-create it and the value would come over.

Jordan

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual entity or entities named as recipient or recipients. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail and permanently delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of neverunmacron@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 11:52 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] misc shipment

hello group!

i am trying to do a misc shipment through vantage but when i try to freight it i get this pop up message:

"all goods must have some export value- please fix up shipment goods"

i then delcared a value but i still get this message. anybody seen this? knows how to change this pop up? thanks!

i am in vantage 8.03.409c
jose

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
thanks Jordan. appreciate your input. what about an item that doesnt have a order attached to it?

thanks!
jose
I ran through my test system, but I couldn’t get the error to come up so I do not know.
Jordan

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual entity or entities named as recipient or recipients. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail and permanently delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of neverunmacron@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 12:26 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: misc shipment

thanks Jordan. appreciate your input. what about an item that doesnt have a order attached to it?

thanks!
jose

thanks for trying jordan. 

Have you tried printing multiple shipping labels in misc shipment entry? i only get one per pack? is this correct?

Jose
I believe it is only one per pack as there is no option for Phantom Pack/Multi Pack like there is in customer shipment entry. Though you may be able to do multi pack directly through Insite Manifest if that is what you are using with Epicor.
Jordan

Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 1:19 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: misc shipment

thanks for trying jordan.

Have you tried printing multiple shipping labels in misc shipment entry? i only get one per pack? is this correct?

Jose