MOM-Part cost into MOM

Another option is to cost adjust it in….Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:17 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] MOM-Part cost into MOM

Hello-

Trying to find where the cost comes from that populates a part in a MOM.  Have a scenario where we have a new finished good part that has been ordered by a customer that has a new raw material.  The raw material has been added in the part master and has been ordered but has not been received.  We are avg/lot tracked.  How would our engineering dept set up a MOM that has a cost for that raw material part that has not been received?

I heard we could get it if we created quotes in E10 but we will not be doing this at go live.  Can someone help with 1)telling me what table holds the part cost and 2) any suggestions on how to get a cost in for a new raw material not yet received?

Also, when a MOM is created, what cost does the MOM pull for parts?  

Thanks for yo ur collective help!

Lynn

Kaufman Container 

Hello-

Trying to find where the cost comes from that populates a part in a MOM.  Have a scenario where we have a new finished good part that has been ordered by a customer that has a new raw material.  The raw material has been added in the part master and has been ordered but has not been received.  We are avg/lot tracked.  How would our engineering dept set up a MOM that has a cost for that raw material part that has not been received?

I heard we could get it if we created quotes in E10 but we will not be doing this at go live.  Can someone help with 1)telling me what table holds the part cost and 2) any suggestions on how to get a cost in for a new raw material not yet received?

Also, when a MOM is created, what cost does the MOM pull for parts?  

Thanks for your collective help!

Lynn

Kaufman Container