MRP - Process programs

This is used when you want the date to change each time the schedule process runs.  For example, If I schedule MRP today and put in 11/27, then when it runs tomorrow, it will still have a start date of 11/27.  When it runs on Friday, it will still have start date of 11/27....when it runs in January, it will still have a start date of 11/27.  By using "dynamic", it means it will change each time MRP runs.  If you choose "today", when MRP runs today, it will use 11/27, when MRP runs tomorrow, it will use 11/28, when MRP runs on Friday, it will use 11/29, etc.  Hope that helps :)

Adam Whipp 

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <cchang@...> wrote:

When setting up process tasks such as MRP, what does the Dynamic checkbox do for the Schedule Start Date?  I know it changes the selection from a Calendar view to a list selection such as 'Today, Tomorrow, etc.' but what is it actually doing for MRP when you enable the Dynamic checkbox for Schedule Start Date?

When setting up process tasks such as MRP, what does the Dynamic checkbox do for the Schedule Start Date?  I know it changes the selection from a Calendar view to a list selection such as 'Today, Tomorrow, etc.' but what is it actually doing for MRP when you enable the Dynamic checkbox for Schedule Start Date?