MRP Scheduled as Process Set

I am on 9.05.702A Progress

I have MRP running as a scheduled task set daily.  I run all 5 plants though.

You want to run Plant 1, then schedule Plant 2, then Plant 3????

Does that render you different results than running all plants?

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2016 5:39 AM
To: yahoogroups <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] MRP Scheduled as Process Set

Does anyone use a Process Set to run and schedule MRP?  We are multi plant and when I create the MRp and select the Plant I want to run it changes it to All Plants when I save it to a process set.  If I schedule MRP alone not using process set the single plan runs.  We are only running one plant with MRP right now.  Anyone else seen this issue??

I have tested it and it does have an affect on what MRP results are run both ways.

Thanks

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Does anyone use a Process Set to run and schedule MRP?  We are multi plant and when I create the MRp and select the Plant I want to run it changes it to All Plants when I save it to a process set.  If I schedule MRP alone not using process set the single plan runs.  We are only running one plant with MRP right now.  Anyone else seen this issue??

I have tested it and it does have an affect on what MRP results are run both ways.

Thanks