Multi currency Blank Title 105153

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Mordechai" <mseal@...> wrote:
>
> Ephraim,
> We have yet to start using the multi-currency but plan on it shortly.
> In our case we are managing a company that uses Rupees (INR) and need to have AR/AP in foreign currency.
> From the little I understand, we must have the open AR/AP in the foreign currency until they are closed. Once closed there is the re-evaluation process at month end that will book the currency fluctuation to a specific account you setup.
> Will be more knowledgeable in 2-3 month once live..
>
> Motty
>
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Mva Stratford" <mvastratford@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Ephraim,
> >
> > Did anyone ever assist you with this?
> > If so, what was the fix?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > DB
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, effgroups@ wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm bumping this message.
> > >
> > > Is there no one working with multiple currencies that can help me with this?
> > >
> > > Please if you use multi currency I would like to discuss how you handle it.
> > >
> > > This group was always the best resource to any issue we had please help me on this too.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Ephraim Feldman
> > >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: effgroups@
> > > Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 23:24:05
> > > To: Vantage Yahoo Group<vantage@yahoogroups.com>
> > > Reply-To: effgroups@
> > > Subject: Multi currency
> > >
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have experience with the multi currency functionality in epicor 9?
> > >
> > > We use the multi currency and when we post a foreign currency invoice the amount posted in AR is the converted amount.
> > > Same when we post a cash receipt or payment the bank GL is posted with the converted amount.
> > > We would like to have a AR and AR exchange acct and post the original currency amount in AR and the difference in the exchange acct.
> > > Is that possible?
> > >
> > > Basically all our balance sheet accts for foreign transactions should be a pair of accts with a exchange account.
> > >
> > > Any help would be appreciated.
> > > Ephraim Feldman
> > >
> >
>
Hi.

Does anyone have experience with the multi currency functionality in epicor 9?

We use the multi currency and when we post a foreign currency invoice the amount posted in AR is the converted amount.
Same when we post a cash receipt or payment the bank GL is posted with the converted amount.
We would like to have a AR and AR exchange acct and post the original currency amount in AR and the difference in the exchange acct.
Is that possible?

Basically all our balance sheet accts for foreign transactions should be a pair of accts with a exchange account.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ephraim Feldman
I'm bumping this message.

Is there no one working with multiple currencies that can help me with this?

Please if you use multi currency I would like to discuss how you handle it.

This group was always the best resource to any issue we had please help me on this too.

Thanks

Ephraim Feldman

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 23:24:05
To: Vantage Yahoo Group<vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Reply-To: effgroups@...
Subject: Multi currency

Hi.

Does anyone have experience with the multi currency functionality in epicor 9?

We use the multi currency and when we post a foreign currency invoice the amount posted in AR is the converted amount.
Same when we post a cash receipt or payment the bank GL is posted with the converted amount.
We would like to have a AR and AR exchange acct and post the original currency amount in AR and the difference in the exchange acct.
Is that possible?

Basically all our balance sheet accts for foreign transactions should be a pair of accts with a exchange account.

Any help would be appreciated.
Ephraim Feldman
Hi Ephraim,

Did anyone ever assist you with this?
If so, what was the fix?

Thank you,

DB

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, effgroups@... wrote:
>
> I'm bumping this message.
>
> Is there no one working with multiple currencies that can help me with this?
>
> Please if you use multi currency I would like to discuss how you handle it.
>
> This group was always the best resource to any issue we had please help me on this too.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ephraim Feldman
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: effgroups@...
> Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 23:24:05
> To: Vantage Yahoo Group<vantage@yahoogroups.com>
> Reply-To: effgroups@...
> Subject: Multi currency
>
> Hi.
>
> Does anyone have experience with the multi currency functionality in epicor 9?
>
> We use the multi currency and when we post a foreign currency invoice the amount posted in AR is the converted amount.
> Same when we post a cash receipt or payment the bank GL is posted with the converted amount.
> We would like to have a AR and AR exchange acct and post the original currency amount in AR and the difference in the exchange acct.
> Is that possible?
>
> Basically all our balance sheet accts for foreign transactions should be a pair of accts with a exchange account.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Ephraim Feldman
>
Ephraim,
We have yet to start using the multi-currency but plan on it shortly.
In our case we are managing a company that uses Rupees (INR) and need to have AR/AP in foreign currency.
From the little I understand, we must have the open AR/AP in the foreign currency until they are closed. Once closed there is the re-evaluation process at month end that will book the currency fluctuation to a specific account you setup.
Will be more knowledgeable in 2-3 month once live..

Motty

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Mva Stratford" <mvastratford@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Ephraim,
>
> Did anyone ever assist you with this?
> If so, what was the fix?
>
> Thank you,
>
> DB
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, effgroups@ wrote:
> >
> > I'm bumping this message.
> >
> > Is there no one working with multiple currencies that can help me with this?
> >
> > Please if you use multi currency I would like to discuss how you handle it.
> >
> > This group was always the best resource to any issue we had please help me on this too.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ephraim Feldman
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: effgroups@
> > Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 23:24:05
> > To: Vantage Yahoo Group<vantage@yahoogroups.com>
> > Reply-To: effgroups@
> > Subject: Multi currency
> >
> > Hi.
> >
> > Does anyone have experience with the multi currency functionality in epicor 9?
> >
> > We use the multi currency and when we post a foreign currency invoice the amount posted in AR is the converted amount.
> > Same when we post a cash receipt or payment the bank GL is posted with the converted amount.
> > We would like to have a AR and AR exchange acct and post the original currency amount in AR and the difference in the exchange acct.
> > Is that possible?
> >
> > Basically all our balance sheet accts for foreign transactions should be a pair of accts with a exchange account.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
> > Ephraim Feldman
> >
>