Multi-Site Connectivity Thoughts

Just some feedback on this old question.
We implemented a Riverbed as well, and it works great!
It's like running Vantage on our LAN, very responsive!
Although Riverbed did some testing before they sold it to us to be sure we would see an improvement.

-Rick

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Joe Luster <jluster@...> wrote:
>
> Anyone can feel free to use m email address jluster@...<mailto:jluster@...> for more info. It just plain flat out works great. No hype.
>
> Joe Luster
> Network Administrator
> Cold Jet, LLC
> 455 Wards Corner Road
> Loveland, Ohio 45140
> USA
> +1 513-831-3211 x308 (office)
> +1 513-831-1209 (fax)
> www.coldjet.com<http://www.coldjet.com>
> [cid:image001.jpg@...]
> Setting industry standards in dry ice technology and solutions for over 20 years.
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Luster
> Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 3:50 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [Vantage] Multi-Site Connectivity Thoughts
>
>
>
> We do that with our CA location. Europe requires MPLS for VOIP. I just check our CA Riverbed and we have 90% optimization on port 8301. Default TCP timeout over Internet VPNs (IPSec) needs to be changed to 15 minutes instead of the default 5 minutes.
>
> Joe Luster
> Network Administrator
> Cold Jet, LLC
> 455 Wards Corner Road
> Loveland, Ohio 45140
> USA
> +1 513-831-1209 (fax)
> [cid:image001.jpg@...<mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3AD3.2DDAB9A0>]
> Setting industry standards in dry ice technology and solutions for over 20 years.
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich
> Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:16 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
>
> Joe, I could never get the Vantage client connection to stay stable during my Riverbed eval. The only different between my config and yours is that I was doing VPN-over-Internet-T1s.
>
> -bws
>
> --
> Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
> bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com><mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Joe Luster
> Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:20 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
>
> We use MPLS T-1 and Internet VPN T-1 and have great success running Vantage over the network using Riverbed WAN accelerators. These things are remarkable and speed up our Vantage traffic 80%-90%. It is actually faster to run Vantage on the desktop in Belgium and California back to our server in Cincinnati, OH; than it is to run over Terminal Server. We did have to upgrade our Internet from DSL to T-1 in California. Riverbed works great on HTTP and CIFS traffic as well. We tried F-5 and Expand but the Riverbeds were light years beyond those products in terms of speed and ease of use.
>
> Joe Luster
> Network Administrator
> Cold Jet, LLC
> 455 Wards Corner Road
> Loveland, Ohio 45140
> USA
> +1 513-831-1209 (fax)
> [cid:image001.jpg@...<mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0><mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0>]
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich
> Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 9:03 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
>
> There is considerable discussion on this in the list archives. However given the rather crappy search engine that Yahoo! Has given us, its locked in there and difficult to find.
>
> The basic consensus here, and the recommendation of Epicor, is that RDP/ICA (Remote Desktop/Citrix) is the way to go in terms of delivering a reliable and acceptable user experience for Vantage in a multi-site configuration. My own experience is that trying to run the client directly over the WAN/VPN connection will cause heartache. The OpenEdge RPC connection that the client uses is very sensitive to packet loss, and even when other applications work perfectly, you'll get random errors and connection drops, which will make your users unhappy. I spun my wheels on this for a while and finally decided I wasn't going to fight the man on this one. The client *should* work okay in a direct-over-WAN setup, but Epicor won't talk about tuning options in OpenEdge.
>
> In terms of connectivity and Citrix/Remote Desktop, you'll be happiest if you can keep your latency (delay) between the sites as predictable as possible. We use a VPN over public Internet connections, and although I've managed to stabilize things, I don't have control over the entire network path, and occasionally I see periods of high latency which translate into slow Citrix performance for my remote users. With three or more sites, if you're not already doing it I would strongly consider a MPLS-based VPN service, which would guarantee performance between the sites (I'm guessing that's what you mean below, but just checking).
>
> Of course your database/app server will have to be sufficiently beefy to handle the additional user load, and you'll need Citrix/Remote Desktop servers to handle the client itself. I've found that the client isn't a memory hog in a shared environment, and I could host 40 concurrent sessions easily on a modestly-configured 32-bit server.
>
> -bws
>
> --
> Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
> bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com><mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com><mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of that_guyy
> Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:30 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Vantage] Multi-Site Connectivity Thoughts
>
> Here at BilJax we are about to bring Atlanta, GA online with Vantage and I was wondering how anyone has handled connectivity to multiple locations. We have a total of 4 other US locations which will eventually be brought onto Vantage, each has a full T1 into our company VPN cloud. Our single Vantage server is at our Archbold, OH office. Suggestions? Thoughts? Successes? Failures?
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
> (1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>
> (2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
> (3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
Here at BilJax we are about to bring Atlanta, GA online with Vantage and I was wondering how anyone has handled connectivity to multiple locations. We have a total of 4 other US locations which will eventually be brought onto Vantage, each has a full T1 into our company VPN cloud. Our single Vantage server is at our Archbold, OH office. Suggestions? Thoughts? Successes? Failures?
There is considerable discussion on this in the list archives. However given the rather crappy search engine that Yahoo! Has given us, its locked in there and difficult to find.

The basic consensus here, and the recommendation of Epicor, is that RDP/ICA (Remote Desktop/Citrix) is the way to go in terms of delivering a reliable and acceptable user experience for Vantage in a multi-site configuration. My own experience is that trying to run the client directly over the WAN/VPN connection will cause heartache. The OpenEdge RPC connection that the client uses is very sensitive to packet loss, and even when other applications work perfectly, you'll get random errors and connection drops, which will make your users unhappy. I spun my wheels on this for a while and finally decided I wasn't going to fight the man on this one. The client *should* work okay in a direct-over-WAN setup, but Epicor won't talk about tuning options in OpenEdge.

In terms of connectivity and Citrix/Remote Desktop, you'll be happiest if you can keep your latency (delay) between the sites as predictable as possible. We use a VPN over public Internet connections, and although I've managed to stabilize things, I don't have control over the entire network path, and occasionally I see periods of high latency which translate into slow Citrix performance for my remote users. With three or more sites, if you're not already doing it I would strongly consider a MPLS-based VPN service, which would guarantee performance between the sites (I'm guessing that's what you mean below, but just checking).

Of course your database/app server will have to be sufficiently beefy to handle the additional user load, and you'll need Citrix/Remote Desktop servers to handle the client itself. I've found that the client isn't a memory hog in a shared environment, and I could host 40 concurrent sessions easily on a modestly-configured 32-bit server.

-bws

--
Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
    bspolarich@... ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of that_guyy
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:30 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Multi-Site Connectivity Thoughts

Here at BilJax we are about to bring Atlanta, GA online with Vantage and I was wondering how anyone has handled connectivity to multiple locations. We have a total of 4 other US locations which will eventually be brought onto Vantage, each has a full T1 into our company VPN cloud. Our single Vantage server is at our Archbold, OH office. Suggestions? Thoughts? Successes? Failures?
We use MPLS T-1 and Internet VPN T-1 and have great success running Vantage over the network using Riverbed WAN accelerators. These things are remarkable and speed up our Vantage traffic 80%-90%. It is actually faster to run Vantage on the desktop in Belgium and California back to our server in Cincinnati, OH; than it is to run over Terminal Server. We did have to upgrade our Internet from DSL to T-1 in California. Riverbed works great on HTTP and CIFS traffic as well. We tried F-5 and Expand but the Riverbeds were light years beyond those products in terms of speed and ease of use.

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-3211 x308 (office)
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
www.coldjet.com<http://www.coldjet.com>
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0]
Setting industry standards in dry ice technology and solutions for over 20 years.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Multi-Site Connectivity Thoughts

There is considerable discussion on this in the list archives. However given the rather crappy search engine that Yahoo! Has given us, its locked in there and difficult to find.

The basic consensus here, and the recommendation of Epicor, is that RDP/ICA (Remote Desktop/Citrix) is the way to go in terms of delivering a reliable and acceptable user experience for Vantage in a multi-site configuration. My own experience is that trying to run the client directly over the WAN/VPN connection will cause heartache. The OpenEdge RPC connection that the client uses is very sensitive to packet loss, and even when other applications work perfectly, you'll get random errors and connection drops, which will make your users unhappy. I spun my wheels on this for a while and finally decided I wasn't going to fight the man on this one. The client *should* work okay in a direct-over-WAN setup, but Epicor won't talk about tuning options in OpenEdge.

In terms of connectivity and Citrix/Remote Desktop, you'll be happiest if you can keep your latency (delay) between the sites as predictable as possible. We use a VPN over public Internet connections, and although I've managed to stabilize things, I don't have control over the entire network path, and occasionally I see periods of high latency which translate into slow Citrix performance for my remote users. With three or more sites, if you're not already doing it I would strongly consider a MPLS-based VPN service, which would guarantee performance between the sites (I'm guessing that's what you mean below, but just checking).

Of course your database/app server will have to be sufficiently beefy to handle the additional user load, and you'll need Citrix/Remote Desktop servers to handle the client itself. I've found that the client isn't a memory hog in a shared environment, and I could host 40 concurrent sessions easily on a modestly-configured 32-bit server.

-bws

--
Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of that_guyy
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Joe,

Could you share more info on these via side email?

We are always looking to improve our MFG site response times...

Thanks!

Ron Flynn

Cubic Designs, Inc.

CUSTOM MEZZANINE SYSTEMS

www.cubicdesigns.com

262.789.1970 fax

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joe Luster
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 12:20 PM

We use MPLS T-1 and Internet VPN T-1 and have great success running
Vantage over the network using Riverbed WAN accelerators. These things
are remarkable and speed up our Vantage traffic 80%-90%. It is actually
faster to run Vantage on the desktop in Belgium and California back to
our server in Cincinnati, OH; than it is to run over Terminal Server. We
did have to upgrade our Internet from DSL to T-1 in California. Riverbed
works great on HTTP and CIFS traffic as well. We tried F-5 and Expand
but the Riverbeds were light years beyond those products in terms of
speed and ease of use.

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0
<mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0> ]
Setting industry standards in dry ice technology and solutions for over
20 years.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

There is considerable discussion on this in the list archives. However
given the rather crappy search engine that Yahoo! Has given us, its
locked in there and difficult to find.

The basic consensus here, and the recommendation of Epicor, is that
RDP/ICA (Remote Desktop/Citrix) is the way to go in terms of delivering
a reliable and acceptable user experience for Vantage in a multi-site
configuration. My own experience is that trying to run the client
directly over the WAN/VPN connection will cause heartache. The OpenEdge
RPC connection that the client uses is very sensitive to packet loss,
and even when other applications work perfectly, you'll get random
errors and connection drops, which will make your users unhappy. I spun
my wheels on this for a while and finally decided I wasn't going to
fight the man on this one. The client *should* work okay in a
direct-over-WAN setup, but Epicor won't talk about tuning options in
OpenEdge.

In terms of connectivity and Citrix/Remote Desktop, you'll be happiest
if you can keep your latency (delay) between the sites as predictable as
possible. We use a VPN over public Internet connections, and although
I've managed to stabilize things, I don't have control over the entire
network path, and occasionally I see periods of high latency which
translate into slow Citrix performance for my remote users. With three
or more sites, if you're not already doing it I would strongly consider
a MPLS-based VPN service, which would guarantee performance between the
sites (I'm guessing that's what you mean below, but just checking).

Of course your database/app server will have to be sufficiently beefy to
handle the additional user load, and you'll need Citrix/Remote Desktop
servers to handle the client itself. I've found that the client isn't a
memory hog in a shared environment, and I could host 40 concurrent
sessions easily on a modestly-configured 32-bit server.

-bws

--
Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix /
Picometrix
bspolarich@...
<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com>
<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~
www.advancedphotonix.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>]
On Behalf Of that_guyy
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Here at BilJax we are about to bring Atlanta, GA online with Vantage and
I was wondering how anyone has handled connectivity to multiple
locations. We have a total of 4 other US locations which will eventually
be brought onto Vantage, each has a full T1 into our company VPN cloud.
Our single Vantage server is at our Archbold, OH office. Suggestions?
Thoughts? Successes? Failures?

Joe, I could never get the Vantage client connection to stay stable during my Riverbed eval. The only different between my config and yours is that I was doing VPN-over-Internet-T1s.

-bws

--
    bspolarich@... ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Luster
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 1:20 PM

We use MPLS T-1 and Internet VPN T-1 and have great success running Vantage over the network using Riverbed WAN accelerators. These things are remarkable and speed up our Vantage traffic 80%-90%. It is actually faster to run Vantage on the desktop in Belgium and California back to our server in Cincinnati, OH; than it is to run over Terminal Server. We did have to upgrade our Internet from DSL to T-1 in California. Riverbed works great on HTTP and CIFS traffic as well. We tried F-5 and Expand but the Riverbeds were light years beyond those products in terms of speed and ease of use.

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0]
Setting industry standards in dry ice technology and solutions for over 20 years.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich

-bws

--
bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of that_guyy

------------------------------------

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
(2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links
We do that with our CA location. Europe requires MPLS for VOIP. I just check our CA Riverbed and we have 90% optimization on port 8301. Default TCP timeout over Internet VPNs (IPSec) needs to be changed to 15 minutes instead of the default 5 minutes.

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3AD3.2DDAB9A0]

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:16 PM

Joe, I could never get the Vantage client connection to stay stable during my Riverbed eval. The only different between my config and yours is that I was doing VPN-over-Internet-T1s.

-bws

--

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Joe Luster

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0<mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0>]

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich

-bws

--
bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com><mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of that_guyy
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>
(2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links

Anyone can feel free to use m email address jluster@...<mailto:jluster@...> for more info. It just plain flat out works great. No hype.

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3AD3.74C3A610]

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Luster
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 3:50 PM

We do that with our CA location. Europe requires MPLS for VOIP. I just check our CA Riverbed and we have 90% optimization on port 8301. Default TCP timeout over Internet VPNs (IPSec) needs to be changed to 15 minutes instead of the default 5 minutes.

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3AD3.2DDAB9A0<mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3AD3.2DDAB9A0>]

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:16 PM

-bws

--
bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com><mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Joe Luster
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Joe Luster
Network Administrator
Cold Jet, LLC
455 Wards Corner Road
Loveland, Ohio 45140
USA
+1 513-831-1209 (fax)
[cid:image001.jpg@01CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0<mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0><mailto:image001.jpg%4001CA3ABE.2FF4F3A0>]

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Brian W. Spolarich

-bws

--
bspolarich@...<mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com><mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com><mailto:bspolarich%40advancedphotonix.com> ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of that_guyy
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/><http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>