Multiple copies of a label

You probably want to duplicate details section (so you have details a, b, c etc for the number of labels you need for each record).

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Schoenung
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 11:56 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Multiple copies of a label

From Crystal Help (Likely this should do it)

Instead of having your data print straight down the page, you can set up multiple columns and have the data flow from column to column.
To create a multiple-column report

1. Open the report you want to format with multiple columns.

1. On the Report menu, click Section Expert.
Tip: [cid:image001.png@...95A8F0<mailto:image001.png%4001CD7A13.BA95A8F0>] Another way to do this is to click the Section Expert button on the Expert Tools toolbar.

1. In the Section Expert, highlight Details, and then select Format with Multiple Columns.
A Layout tab is added to the Section Expert.

1. Click the Layout tab and set the Width you want your column to be.
Keep in mind the width of your paper when deciding your column width. For example, if you have three fields in your Details section, and they take up four inches of space, limit the width of the column to under four and a half inches so that all the field information can be seen.

1. Set the Horizontal and/or Vertical gap you want to maintain between each record in your column.

1. In the Printing Direction area, choose a direction.

1. If the report you're formatting contains grouping, select Format Groups with multiple column.

1. Click OK.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of reardon_kent
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:23 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Multiple copies of a label

I need to print multiple copies of a label on a multi label sheet (across then down). My select brings in one record then I need to create multiple copies of that one select. Is this possible in Crystal? I can create a dummy table with a label counter, but wondered if there was another way.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I need to print multiple copies of a label on a multi label sheet (across then down). My select brings in one record then I need to create multiple copies of that one select. Is this possible in Crystal? I can create a dummy table with a label counter, but wondered if there was another way.
From Crystal Help (Likely this should do it)

Instead of having your data print straight down the page, you can set up multiple columns and have the data flow from column to column.
To create a multiple-column report

1. Open the report you want to format with multiple columns.

1. On the Report menu, click Section Expert.
Tip: [cid:image001.png@...95A8F0] Another way to do this is to click the Section Expert button on the Expert Tools toolbar.

1. In the Section Expert, highlight Details, and then select Format with Multiple Columns.
A Layout tab is added to the Section Expert.

1. Click the Layout tab and set the Width you want your column to be.
Keep in mind the width of your paper when deciding your column width. For example, if you have three fields in your Details section, and they take up four inches of space, limit the width of the column to under four and a half inches so that all the field information can be seen.

1. Set the Horizontal and/or Vertical gap you want to maintain between each record in your column.

1. In the Printing Direction area, choose a direction.

1. If the report you're formatting contains grouping, select Format Groups with multiple column.

1. Click OK.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of reardon_kent
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:23 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Multiple copies of a label