(no subject) Blank Title 112504

I am attempting to run TimePhas.GoProcesstimePhas from a .p on UD10. I assumed that on the update of UD10 I could launch the process.

If I put the call in a bpm for UD10, then I get

TEMP-TABLE inside an internal procedure. (3355)
** E:\Epicor905\Server\bo\TimePhas\TimePhas_ds.i Could not understand line 1. (196)

If I try to call as a procedure I get mismatched parameters.

Here is what I have tried, most of my attempts are in comments.

Is there a way to run from a bpm, but send no parameters? I just want to run the program and update JobHead.

If this can't run from an unrelated bpm, then I have two other ideas that I will try.

1. I have a .NET shell that a consultant wrote that calls .p programs I think I can adapt to run this program, but it is outside of Epicor and uses Scheduler to run automatically.

2. Use a customization to call from UD10, but I am afraid that will have the same temp table issue.

The code is below.

Thanks again.

Greg Payne

/* Set Jobhead material Status */
/*
{Bpm/Bpm.i &OBJECT_NAME=UD10 &BPM_BO_SOURCE_BO=1}
*/

/* {Bpm/MiscCallContext.i} */
/*{core/UserDefinedData.i "new global"}*/

{&define_input-output_parameter_dataset_for_UD10DataSet}

define input param pPartNum as char no-undo.
define input param pPlant as char no-undo.
define input param pShowSuggestions as logical no-undo.
define input param pShowTOSuggestions as logical no-undo.

{bo/TimePhas/TimePhas_ds.i}

DEFINE VARIABLE hTimePhas AS HANDLE NO-UNDO.
RUN bo/TimePhas/TimePhas.p PERSISTENT SET hTimePhas.

Message "DeBug in PartETA-3.p ".

/*
For each UD10 where UD10.rowMod = 'U'.
*/

/* For each JobHead where JobHead.company = cur-comp and JobHead.plant = cur-plant and JobHead.JobClosed = false and JobHead.JobComplete = false and JobHead.DueDate <= Today + 90. */
For each JobHead where JobHead.company = "COMP01" and JobHead.plant = "MfgSys" and JobHead.JobClosed = false and JobHead.JobComplete = false and JobHead.DueDate <= Today + 90.

define variable Material as Character no-undo initial '':U.
define variable MaterialDate as Date.
define variable RequirementDate as Date.

pShowSuggestions = no.
pShowTOSuggestions = no.
MaterialDate = today + 365.

For each Jobmtl where JobMtl.Company = JobHead.Company and JobMtl.Plant=JobHead.Plant and Jobmtl.IssuedComplete = false.

If available JobMtl Then Do:

pPartNum = JobMtl.PartNum.
pPlant = JobMtl.Plant.
RUN GoProcessTimePhase IN hTimePhas(INPUT pPartNum, pPlant, pShowSuggestions, pShowTOSuggestions,{&input-output_dataset_TimePhasDataSet}).

For each ttTimePhas where ttTimePhas.JobNum = JobMtl.JobNum and ttTimePhas.MtlSeq = JobMtl.MtlSeq.

/* {lib/PublishInfoMsg.i &InfoMsg = "' Time Phas Record ' + ttTimePhas.Partnum + ttTimePhas.JobNum + STRING(ttTimePhas.RequiredQty)"}. */
If ttTimePhas.BalanceQty < 0 then Do:
Material = Jobmtl.PartNum.
RequirementDate = ttTimePhas.DueDate.

End.
End.

For first ttTimePhas where ttTimePhas.DueDate > RequirementDate and ttTimePhas.RequirementFlag = false and ttTimePhas.BalanceQty > 0.
If available ttTimePhas then MaterialDate = ttTimePhas.DueDate.

End.

End.

End.

Assign JobHead.Character03 = Material
JobHead.Date03 = MaterialDate.
/*
End.
*/

End.

Delete procedure hTimePhas.

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at (727) 578-6258 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]