[Off Topic] Microsoft Licensing

At 08:19 AM 3/17/2006, you wrote:
>I am buying a laptop for the owner of our company to use when he is
>out on sales calls. What is Microsofts Licensing Requirements
>when it comes to office? Can I install the copy from his Desktop to
>his laptop since the

Don't know for sure, but I doubt it, considering MS's greed.

Have you checked out the latest version of OpenOffice.org
? http://www.openoffice.org/ Completely free, and so good, there's
not much point buying or pirating MSO for most PCs. Even has cool
features MSO lacks, like export any document to PDF (or SW-Flash for
presentations), send-to-email as PDF, and some others.

Only caveats, v2.0 now has a database module, but if you're using
Access extensively, you probably want the real Access (only about
$100 by itself). It doesn't do MSO macros, but does have its own
macro language and preserves Office macros if a MSO document is
opened and re-saved.

-Wayne Cox
Twenty Three, Inc. - Information Technology Consulting
828-685-2338
Hello Group,

I need to figure out which way to go, on the microsoft licensing. But I
have a few questions I hope someone knows.

I was looking the the Open Licensing. Now my understanding is I have to
buy 5 "projects", which means I can buy 3 office, 1 nt server and 1
Frontpage. Now the only advantage of this is I receive a 22% savings on
the licenses and I can use it on any I own, as long as I unistall on
original PC. Is this correct? Now my other question is what happens
after the 2 years? Do I have to buy the license all over again?

And my last question can I run Vantage on a Linux Server? or do I have
to stay with Windows NT?

Thanks,

Dina M. Hieber
Vamco International, Inc.
555 Epsilon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(412) 963-7100 - phone
(412) 963-9511 - fax

www.vamcointernational.com
Dina,
Lots of Luck. I am still trying to figure this out. Though, I think that
after 2 years you lose your option to upgrade at a "better" cost, if you
don't renew. If you don't renew this and want to upgrade at a later time you
have to buy full versions/licenses instead of an "upgrade". Take all this
with a "grain of salt", like I said I am still trying to make sense of it
also, and determine what will be best for the company in the long run.

I am also wanting to look into Vantage and Linux.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dina Hieber [mailto:dhieber@...]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 3:00 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] [Off Topic] Microsoft Licensing


Hello Group,

I need to figure out which way to go, on the microsoft licensing. But I
have a few questions I hope someone knows.

I was looking the the Open Licensing. Now my understanding is I have to
buy 5 "projects", which means I can buy 3 office, 1 nt server and 1
Frontpage. Now the only advantage of this is I receive a 22% savings on
the licenses and I can use it on any I own, as long as I unistall on
original PC. Is this correct? Now my other question is what happens
after the 2 years? Do I have to buy the license all over again?

And my last question can I run Vantage on a Linux Server? or do I have
to stay with Windows NT?

Thanks,

Dina M. Hieber
Vamco International, Inc.
555 Epsilon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(412) 963-7100 - phone
(412) 963-9511 - fax

www.vamcointernational.com



To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and
Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/. Note: You must have already
linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Nancy,

After two years is the cost the same as an upgrade? or is it a minimal fee? (yeah right)? Do I have a seperate fee when I purchase the open licensing?

Dina

"Dunn, Nancy" wrote:

> Dina,
> Lots of Luck. I am still trying to figure this out. Though, I think that
> after 2 years you lose your option to upgrade at a "better" cost, if you
> don't renew. If you don't renew this and want to upgrade at a later time you
> have to buy full versions/licenses instead of an "upgrade". Take all this
> with a "grain of salt", like I said I am still trying to make sense of it
> also, and determine what will be best for the company in the long run.
>
> I am also wanting to look into Vantage and Linux.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Dina Hieber [mailto:dhieber@...]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 3:00 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] [Off Topic] Microsoft Licensing
>
> Hello Group,
>
> I need to figure out which way to go, on the microsoft licensing. But I
> have a few questions I hope someone knows.
>
> I was looking the the Open Licensing. Now my understanding is I have to
> buy 5 "projects", which means I can buy 3 office, 1 nt server and 1
> Frontpage. Now the only advantage of this is I receive a 22% savings on
> the licenses and I can use it on any I own, as long as I unistall on
> original PC. Is this correct? Now my other question is what happens
> after the 2 years? Do I have to buy the license all over again?
>
> And my last question can I run Vantage on a Linux Server? or do I have
> to stay with Windows NT?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dina M. Hieber
> Vamco International, Inc.
> 555 Epsilon Drive
> Pittsburgh, PA 15238
> (412) 963-7100 - phone
> (412) 963-9511 - fax
>
> www.vamcointernational.com
>
> To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and
> Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/. Note: You must have already
> linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access.
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
> To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/. Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access.
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Dina M. Hieber
Vamco International, Inc.
555 Epsilon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(412) 963-7100 - phone
(412) 963-9511 - fax

www.vamcointernational.com
Vantage probably will not run on Linux. Linux and NT/2000 are completely
different operating systems, and though vantage is built on Progress which
has multi-platform capability, it also has characteristics that make it very
specific to the windows environment.

There may be something out there in the linux world that would enable you to
run certain NT programs within Linux, but I'm guessing such a product would
not work with vantage, it might, but its probably not worth the time trying
the direction of Epicor.

Maybe epicor would publish a Linux version if enough users pushed for it,
who knows, maybe they are already looking into it.

Linux is more efficiently coded, and much faster than NT. However, because
of the general lack of support for it by major software companies such as
Autodesk and Solidworks, we're forced to stick with a Microsoft OS.

in regards to the licensing issues, I recall there being contact information
for a helpful Microsoft licensing rep posted a couple of weeks ago, but I
can't find that particular message. If somebody has it, could you please
post it again?

Best Regards,

Thaddeus Jacobs
Assistant LAN Technologist / Vantage Support
Kinematic Automation, Inc
mailto:tjacobs@...




-----Original Message-----
From: Dina Hieber [mailto:dhieber@...]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 2:00 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] [Off Topic] Microsoft Licensing


Hello Group,

I need to figure out which way to go, on the microsoft licensing. But I
have a few questions I hope someone knows.

I was looking the the Open Licensing. Now my understanding is I have to
buy 5 "projects", which means I can buy 3 office, 1 nt server and 1
Frontpage. Now the only advantage of this is I receive a 22% savings on
the licenses and I can use it on any I own, as long as I unistall on
original PC. Is this correct? Now my other question is what happens
after the 2 years? Do I have to buy the license all over again?

And my last question can I run Vantage on a Linux Server? or do I have
to stay with Windows NT?

Thanks,

Dina M. Hieber
Vamco International, Inc.
555 Epsilon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(412) 963-7100 - phone
(412) 963-9511 - fax

www.vamcointernational.com



To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and
Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/. Note: You must have already
linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Dina,

Call Microsoft and ask to speak to a licensing rep!!!

As of today ... purchasing a software license is the same as purchasing the
"Software". Purchasing a 2 year upgrade advantage package is an additional
cost. Think of this as purchasing software with NO maintenance agreement
and then purchasing the maintenance agreement separately.

All of this changes as of Oct 1st of this year.

Also, purchasing via Open licensing also allows you to install the software
on any machine and also move the license from machine to machine. With SOME
of the open licensing you are also allowed to install older versions while
holding a upper level license. For instance, purchasing a Win-2000 server
license but installing Win-NT server instead because you are not yet ready
for 2000.

Under the truth is stranger then fiction line of thinking --- CALL MS ---.
Their licensing terms are a moving target right now and the only people I
would trust for some degree of truth is MS themselves and even they
contradict themselves at times. ( Like you can install Office on a portable
machine as a backup to desktop PC in your office and only need ONE license
but if you install Office on your home desktop PC as a backup to your office
machine you will need TWO licenses. When I asked about this I was told
that, yes, the current rules don't make sense but they are legal and that
just to cover my butt I should go ahead and purchase TWO licenses to cover
the portable because they were sure that loophole would be closed at some
point in the near future ... ugh )

I wish you lot's of luck trying to figure this out. Personally, I'm
obviously STUPID, because I don't get it and I've spent a considerable
amount of time on it.

Todd Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: Dina Hieber [mailto:dhieber@...]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 2:00 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] [Off Topic] Microsoft Licensing


Hello Group,

I need to figure out which way to go, on the microsoft licensing. But I
have a few questions I hope someone knows.

I was looking the the Open Licensing. Now my understanding is I have to
buy 5 "projects", which means I can buy 3 office, 1 nt server and 1
Frontpage. Now the only advantage of this is I receive a 22% savings on
the licenses and I can use it on any I own, as long as I unistall on
original PC. Is this correct? Now my other question is what happens
after the 2 years? Do I have to buy the license all over again?

And my last question can I run Vantage on a Linux Server? or do I have
to stay with Windows NT?

Thanks,

Dina M. Hieber
Vamco International, Inc.
555 Epsilon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
(412) 963-7100 - phone
(412) 963-9511 - fax

www.vamcointernational.com



To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and
Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.> Note: You must have
already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Service.




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR VOLUME LICENSING PROGRAMS
Microsoft extended the date for companies to sign up for the new
versions of its volume licensing programs from October 1, 2001, to
February 28, 2002. A key feature of the new programs is Upgrade
Advantage, which provides customers the right to upgrade to the latest
version during the license period. However, Upgrade Advantage is
available as a licensing option only if the customer is running the
latest version of a product (e.g., Office XP rather than Office 2000).
Many analysts said the October 1 deadline to enter the new program would
push companies into accelerating their upgrades to Office XP. Microsoft
says that it changed the date in response to customer requests.
http://www.microsoft.com/business/licensing
Hi Everyone - Happy St. Patty's Day.



I am buying a laptop for the owner of our company to use when he is out on
sales calls. What is Microsofts Licensing Requirements when it comes to
office? Can I install the copy from his Desktop to his laptop since the
Desktop is his primary PC? The laptop will only be used 20 - 30% of the
time. The License I have for office is one I purchased when I bought his
dell desktop - I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.



Have a Nice Day,



Dina Hieber

Vamco International, Inc.

Phone (412) 963-7100

Fax; (412) 963-7160



www.vamcointernational.com





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Happy St. Patty's Day to you too Dina.

One computer = one software (1% or 100% of the time)

Sorry

RG


Hi Everyone - Happy St. Patty's Day.



I am buying a laptop for the owner of our company to use when he is out on
sales calls. What is Microsofts Licensing Requirements when it comes to
office? Can I install the copy from his Desktop to his laptop since the
Desktop is his primary PC? The laptop will only be used 20 - 30% of the
time. The License I have for office is one I purchased when I bought
his
dell desktop - I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.



Have a Nice Day,



Dina Hieber

Vamco International, Inc.

Phone (412) 963-7100

Fax; (412) 963-7160



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
The way I read this, that's not entirely true.
Dina, in your case I guess it would be if it is an OEM copy of Office.
If you had purchased a retail copy, you would be able to install it on a
desktop and his laptop.

See: http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/faq.asp

Q. Can I install my copy of Office XP on my home computer and my laptop?

A. Depending upon the version of Office XP you are using, you may be able
to install it on a second computer. Office XP for Students and Teachers
includes a license to use the software on a single computer. Retail versions
of Office XP Standard and Office XP Professional include licenses which
allow you to install and use the software on a single desktop computer and
on a second laptop computer, for your exclusive use. However, this does not
apply to Office XP product licenses acquired with the purchase of a
computer. These original equipment manufacturer (OEM) licenses are
single-use licenses that cannot be transferred to another desktop computer
or laptop computer.

Jim Moore

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Gors [mailto:rgors@...]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 7:27 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] [Off Topic] Microsoft Licensing

Happy St. Patty's Day to you too Dina.

One computer = one software (1% or 100% of the time)

Sorry

RG


Hi Everyone - Happy St. Patty's Day.



I am buying a laptop for the owner of our company to use when he is out on
sales calls. What is Microsofts Licensing Requirements when it comes to
office? Can I install the copy from his Desktop to his laptop since the
Desktop is his primary PC? The laptop will only be used 20 - 30% of the
time. The License I have for office is one I purchased when I bought
his
dell desktop - I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.



Have a Nice Day,



Dina Hieber

Vamco International, Inc.

Phone (412) 963-7100

Fax; (412) 963-7160
I think you'll find that - unless there's an enterprise license - a
whole new Office license will be required.

You might consider http://www.openoffice.org V2.0 is very good - you
set the defaults to save files as MSOffice 97-2000, and stuff you create
in this program will be read by others with office and they will never
know the difference.

Dan

dhieber wrote:

> Hi Everyone - Happy St. Patty's Day.
>
>
>
> I am buying a laptop for the owner of our company to use when he is out on
> sales calls. What is Microsofts Licensing Requirements when it comes to
> office? Can I install the copy from his Desktop to his laptop since the
> Desktop is his primary PC? The laptop will only be used 20 - 30% of the
> time. The License I have for office is one I purchased when I
> bought his
> dell desktop - I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.
>
>
>
> Have a Nice Day,
>
>
>
> Dina Hieber
>
> Vamco International, Inc.
>
> Phone (412) 963-7100
>
> Fax; (412) 963-7160
>
>
>
> www.vamcointernational.com
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must
> have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
> (1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder
> and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
> (2) To search through old msg's goto:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
> (3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/links
>
>
>
> SPONSORED LINKS
> Manufacturing software
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Manufacturing+software&w1=Manufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=OG5F3819UOUOg63i0bu6kA>
> Membership database software
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Membership+database+software&w1=Manufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=N5BGdur84p-jyuOomcQdbQ>
> Database mortgage software
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+mortgage+software&w1=Manufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=8rvcSQnCqJhTCZu-0Si39A>
>
> Pda database software
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pda+database+software&w1=Manufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=u3KQrTRPAQfsWIT39aHDkg>
> Database management software
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+management+software&w1=Manufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=R3CF3ODPY4gwjDZjykQYvw>
> Database marketing software
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+marketing+software&w1=Manufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=lmBkRUiBtvHI1u5dkymDcw>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> * Visit your group "vantage
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage>" on the web.
>
> * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> vantage-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:vantage-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
>
> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.2.4/283 - Release Date: 3/16/2006
>
>

--
Daniel J. Baier, CPA, P.C.
350 Calkins Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 334-1640
Fax: (585) 334-1648
Efax: (514) 379-5728
Email: DanBaier@...
DanBaier@...
----------------------------------------------------------------
This Email is intended only for use by the person to which it is
addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If the Email is received in error, do not use, copy or disseminate
the information. Please delete the files and contact sender.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
misdirected, or contain a wide range of harmful elements commonly
referred to as viruses. The sender does not accept any liability
for any such faults in connection with this message. If verifi-
cation is required as to authenticity of this message, please
contact the sender. [A20M-0601]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We have Microsoft Volume Licensing with Software Assurance, and we are
allowed to install Office on both a work, and home computer!





<http://www.coldjet.com>

Joe Luster

Network Administrator

Cold Jet, LLC

455 Wards Corner Road

Loveland, Ohio 45140

513-831-3211 ext. 308

513-831-1209 FAX

Celebrating 20 Years of Dry Ice Technology and Innovation

_____

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dan Baier
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:27 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] [Off Topic] Microsoft Licensing



I think you'll find that - unless there's an enterprise license - a
whole new Office license will be required.

You might consider http://www.openoffice.org V2.0 is very good - you
set the defaults to save files as MSOffice 97-2000, and stuff you create

in this program will be read by others with office and they will never
know the difference.

Dan

dhieber wrote:

> Hi Everyone - Happy St. Patty's Day.
>
>
>
> I am buying a laptop for the owner of our company to use when he is
out on
> sales calls. What is Microsofts Licensing Requirements when it
comes to
> office? Can I install the copy from his Desktop to his laptop since
the
> Desktop is his primary PC? The laptop will only be used 20 - 30% of
the
> time. The License I have for office is one I purchased when I
> bought his
> dell desktop - I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not.
>
>
>
> Have a Nice Day,
>
>
>
> Dina Hieber
>
> Vamco International, Inc.
>
> Phone (412) 963-7100
>
> Fax; (412) 963-7160
>
>
>
> www.vamcointernational.com
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must

> have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access.
)
> (1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder
> and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>
> (2) To search through old msg's goto:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
> (3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/links
>
>
>
> SPONSORED LINKS
> Manufacturing software
> <
http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Manufacturing+software&w1=Manufactur
ing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+softwa
re&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+
marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=OG5F3819UOUOg63i0bu6kA>
> Membership database software
> <
http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Membership+database+software&w1=Manu
facturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+
software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Dat
abase+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=N5BGdur84p-jyuOomcQdbQ>
> Database mortgage software
> <
http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+mortgage+software&w1=Manufa
cturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+so
ftware&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Datab
ase+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=8rvcSQnCqJhTCZu-0Si39A>
>
> Pda database software
> <
http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pda+database+software&w1=Manufacturi
ng+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+softwar
e&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+m
arketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=u3KQrTRPAQfsWIT39aHDkg>
> Database management software
> <
http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+management+software&w1=Manu
facturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+
software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Dat
abase+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=R3CF3ODPY4gwjDZjykQYvw>
> Database marketing software
> <
http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+marketing+software&w1=Manuf
acturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+s
oftware&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Data
base+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=lmBkRUiBtvHI1u5dkymDcw>
>
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> * Visit your group "vantage
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage>" on the web.
>
> * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> vantage-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:vantage-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
>
> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
>
>
>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.2.4/283 - Release Date:
3/16/2006
>
>

--
Daniel J. Baier, CPA, P.C.
350 Calkins Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 334-1640
Fax: (585) 334-1648
Efax: (514) 379-5728
Email: DanBaier@...
DanBaier@...
----------------------------------------------------------------
This Email is intended only for use by the person to which it is
addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If the Email is received in error, do not use, copy or disseminate
the information. Please delete the files and contact sender.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
misdirected, or contain a wide range of harmful elements commonly
referred to as viruses. The sender does not accept any liability
for any such faults in connection with this message. If verifi-
cation is required as to authenticity of this message, please
contact the sender. [A20M-0601]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must
have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder
and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>
(2) To search through old msg's goto:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/links




SPONSORED LINKS

Manufacturing software
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Manufacturing+software&w1=Manufactu
ring+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+softw
are&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database
+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=OG5F3819UOUOg63i0bu6kA>

Membership database software
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Membership+database+software&w1=Man
ufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage
+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Da
tabase+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=N5BGdur84p-jyuOomcQdbQ>

Database mortgage software
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+mortgage+software&w1=Manuf
acturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+s
oftware&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Data
base+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=8rvcSQnCqJhTCZu-0Si39A>

Pda database software
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pda+database+software&w1=Manufactur
ing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+softwa
re&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Database+
marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=u3KQrTRPAQfsWIT39aHDkg>

Database management software
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+management+software&w1=Man
ufacturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage
+software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Da
tabase+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=R3CF3ODPY4gwjDZjykQYvw>

Database marketing software
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Database+marketing+software&w1=Manu
facturing+software&w2=Membership+database+software&w3=Database+mortgage+
software&w4=Pda+database+software&w5=Database+management+software&w6=Dat
abase+marketing+software&c=6&s=188&.sig=lmBkRUiBtvHI1u5dkymDcw>



_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS



* Visit your group "vantage
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage> " on the web.

* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
vantage-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:vantage-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .



_____



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]