Part Cost table updatable? DMT or UDASH?

Thanks...just updated the table.

Kind Regards,

Miguel A. Santillan
ERP Administrator
Compass Components, Inc.
510-661-6666 Office
510-656-0603 Fax
msantillan@...<mailto:msantillan@...>
www.ccicms.com<http://www.ccicms.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hyndman
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:47 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Part Cost table updatable? DMT or UDASH?

The DMT does this. It is a Cost Adjustment transaction under Inventory.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, "miguel_ccicms" <msantillan@...<mailto:msantillan@...>> wrote:
>
> All of our purchased parts are set as average method and we are trying to benchmark that value.
>
> So can the Avg Mtl Cost be written in the Std Mtl Cost? I dont see the PartCost table in the DMT tool and I am not being successful with a UDASH.
>
> The field does mention that it is maintained directly through the Part Maintenance Program, so I am assuming I cannot write to the field.
>
> I am guessing that I would have to write these values to a UD table?
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
All of our purchased parts are set as average method and we are trying to benchmark that value.

So can the Avg Mtl Cost be written in the Std Mtl Cost? I dont see the PartCost table in the DMT tool and I am not being successful with a UDASH.

The field does mention that it is maintained directly through the Part Maintenance Program, so I am assuming I cannot write to the field.

I am guessing that I would have to write these values to a UD table?
The DMT does this. It is a Cost Adjustment transaction under Inventory.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "miguel_ccicms" <msantillan@...> wrote:
>
> All of our purchased parts are set as average method and we are trying to benchmark that value.
>
> So can the Avg Mtl Cost be written in the Std Mtl Cost? I dont see the PartCost table in the DMT tool and I am not being successful with a UDASH.
>
> The field does mention that it is maintained directly through the Part Maintenance Program, so I am assuming I cannot write to the field.
>
> I am guessing that I would have to write these values to a UD table?
>