PartBin Table Zero Values

We've had the same problem and opened a ticket in June of 2010. The ticket
was closed because Epicor's "fix" was to do a quantity adjustment. We still
have the issue and it seems to be random parts and random bins. I've
streamlined the task with a BAQ search for Part, Bin, and Quantity and then
paste the zero quantity parts into a spreadsheet that I have set up to use
with DMT. I have it adding one part to each of the zero quantity parts
first, then I have it removing one part to each of those parts.



Michelle Giesige



From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Maurice Swede
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:03 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: PartBin Table Zero Values





An annoying little problem! We have been dealing with this since 8.03 (just
moved to 9.05). The only way we found to correct it was to adjust in a
quantity and then adjust the quantity back out.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hello All,

Were running Vantage 409C on Progress and have a situation where the partbin table is showing a quantity of zero for two part numbers. I ran Progress conversion programs 6430 and 7195, but the zero quantities are still there. Was wondering where else I need to look to correct this.

Thanks!

David Pfiester
NuStep, Inc.
734-418-1850
An annoying little problem! We have been dealing with this since 8.03 (just moved to 9.05). The only way we found to correct it was to adjust in a quantityƂ and then adjust the quantity back out.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]