PartTran table Blank Title 135745

What error are you seeing that implies the BAQ timed out? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a BAQ time out.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:26 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] PartTran table

Thanks Jose! 

It works in Crystal, but the BAQ just times out.  Only have the one linked table part and parttran with partnum being the link.

Any ideas why the BAQ times out?

Hello,

I had a request to provide parts with transactions, and now they won't the inverse, all parts that have absolutely no transactions in a given range.  Is this possible?

Regards,

--SF

Just do an outer join from part to parttran and filter the results where parttran.trann isnull

On Mar 30, 2015 5:23 PM, "sanfranc415@... [vantage]" <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p><p><span>Hello,</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>I had a request to provide parts with transactions, and now they won&#39;t the inverse, all parts that have absolutely no transactions in a given range.  Is this possible?</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p>Regards,</p><p><br></p><p>--SF</p><p><br></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>
Thanks Jose! 

It works in Crystal, but the BAQ just times out.  Only have the one linked table part and parttran with partnum being the link.

Any ideas why the BAQ times out?