PDT issue involving ECC

Please bear with me as I’m new to ECC. I recently ran PDT Config Check and found a fail involving the IntQueOut table having a large amount of records. The records are related to various part files. I’m not sure what I’m looking for to clear this table out. I went through some of the ECC documentation and tried running the parts process from ECC Customer / Consumer Synchronization with no luck.

Any recommendations?

Hey Jeromy,

Those are temp tables that build up changes to send to ECC as you noted. The way to flush them is to periodically (some do it nightly depending on volume) run the ECC Sync menu item. Be aware there is 3 or 4 tabs depending on your Epicor version. Each tab needs to be run.

For example, Master files syncs customers/contacts. Parts will sync parts/revs. Etc.

Kelly

We have tasks setup to run the master file and orders/quotes/rmas every hour. Nothing setup for parts. When I kickoff the parts manually, I get the following in the error log:

10/16/2018 11:59:34 AM (Machine: localhost PID: 4768 Process Name: w3wp) XML Send Failure:System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at Erp.Internal.SI.ECCLib.SendXML(XmlDocument XMLMessage, String extSystemID, String eccSiteName, String logFile, String& opMessage, XElement& eccResponse) in C:_Releases\ERP\UD10.2.200.12\Source\Server\Internal\SI\ECCLib\ECCLib.cs:line 644

Interesting… Can you go to

Then how does the checkboxes look for your external company?

Kelly

Same

cid:image001.png@01D466B9.EE24A970