Perspective - Yahoo Group Badge Insert

The schedule holder/name tag things from the last several years have a pocket that is 3-3/4" wide. I made the image about 3-1/4" to make sure it would go in easily. It is about 6/10ths of an inch tall when the aspect ratio is not changed. When I pasted in Word and printed it came out that size anyway - which should be good for dropping into the clear plastic pouch, facing outward. I just tried it and it will prevent the pocket schedule (if they do that again) from going all the way down BUT that might actually be good because getting the darned things out to look at is not always easy if they are way down in the pocket.

Again, I will print and cut a bunch and have them on Sunday at the Seahorse Lounge for those who will be there.

-Todd C.

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Peter Volkert
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:02 PM
To: 'vantage@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Perspective - Yahoo Group Badge Insert

I got the Vantage/Yahoo picture off the www.harveyvogel.com site. What size do you recommend printing it at?

Peter Volkert
Director, Information Systems

Symetrics Industries, LLC.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
If the YahooGroup posting procedures allow it this message will contain a copy of the badge insert image for Vantage Yahoo Group members. This is for the people who can not make it to the meetings at the Seahorse Lounge and would like to print their own. I am not sure if it will work though if the image gets treated like an attachment. In case it gets "deleted" from the posting and you want to print your own please feel free to visit www.harveyvogel.com and scroll way down to the bottom of the home page where you may cut a copy of the image for printing for yourself. Otherewise if you will be at the meetings I will be bringing 100 copies printed in color and cut to size. The image on the web site will remain there only until late Friday afternoon CDT.

-Todd C.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I got the Vantage/Yahoo picture off the www.harveyvogel.com site. What size do you recommend printing it at?

Peter Volkert
Director, Information Systems

Symetrics Industries, LLC.