Perspectives Planner

Well, that was fast. Within a minute or so of posting this thread, I had a request for a Mac version. It is now available on the download site.

Enjoy!

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <mjtbiz@...> wrote:
>
> Hello!
>
> I am relatively new to the list, but have worked in and around Vantage 8 for a couple of years. This is my first posting here.
>
> On Monday of this week I made a last minute decision to attend the Epicor Perspectives conference. I got inspired and created a small utility to help me manage my conference attendance and I thought other attendees might find it handy as well.
>
> You can download the application at http://public.me.com/mjtbiz using the password "Epicor". This is a zipped archive that must be completely unzipped to work correctly (i.e. Remember to drag the enclosed folder out of the archive folder.) It comes with a ReadMe file with brief instructions, but I think the UI is relatively self-explanatory. If there are any Mac users out there that want a Mac version, e-mail me and I will compile and post one.
>
> Drop me an e-mail with the subject "Perspective Planner" if you want to receive update notices. I am trying to get room assignments from Epicor to add to the planner.
>
> I hope this is useful.
>
> Michael Thompson
> mjtbiz@...
>
Hello!

I am relatively new to the list, but have worked in and around Vantage 8 for a couple of years. This is my first posting here.

On Monday of this week I made a last minute decision to attend the Epicor Perspectives conference. I got inspired and created a small utility to help me manage my conference attendance and I thought other attendees might find it handy as well.

You can download the application at http://public.me.com/mjtbiz using the password "Epicor". This is a zipped archive that must be completely unzipped to work correctly (i.e. Remember to drag the enclosed folder out of the archive folder.) It comes with a ReadMe file with brief instructions, but I think the UI is relatively self-explanatory. If there are any Mac users out there that want a Mac version, e-mail me and I will compile and post one.

Drop me an e-mail with the subject "Perspective Planner" if you want to receive update notices. I am trying to get room assignments from Epicor to add to the planner.

I hope this is useful.

Michael Thompson
mjtbiz@...