Place PO in Plant A for receipt in Plant B?

Hi All,

E9.05.702A

Is it possible to place a PO in one plant that will be delivered and received in another plant.
It appears the answer is no but I figured I would ask in case I’m missing something.

JOE ROJAS
Epicor Applications Manager
VENTION MEDICAL
A NORDSON COMPANY

261 Cedar Hill Street | Marlborough, MA 01752
DIRECT: 508.597.1392 x1625 | MOBILE: 774.826.9245
EMAIL: JoRojas@ventionmedical.commailto:JoRojas@ventionmedical.com | WEB: ventionmedical.com http://www.ventionmedical.com/

This communication may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or exempt from disclosure, and is intended only for the use of the individual and/or entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail, and delete this information from your computer.

Anything to do with inventory gets very picky about what site/plant the form is launched from.

You can open Order Entry in Plant A, and specify in the order that it ships from Plant B.
But PO’s Receipts, Packers, Mtl Trans, all have to be done by launching the program from that site/plant.

This can cause problems when you use trackers, and the “open with…”
I can launch the invoice Tracker from Plant A, load an invoice for a shipment from Plant B. and see the packer number. If I try use “open with…Packer Tracker”, it tells me that packer can’t be found. Because that packer doesn’t exist for Plant A (where the Invoice Tracker window was launched form)