PO Attachment to open from another defined location

Hello,

I have PO attachment in pdf to respective PO, File is link to some server location. Every time i double click , it will open from their server location.
Now I want such that whenever I double click the attachment file, it should store in some user’s temp file and from there it should open.
I tried using file System Copy option but it is storing a copy which i dont want.

I checked trace log if there is any event triggering on double click of file or on View button but unfortunately its not calling anything…

I would required workaround how to do this… Thanks guys…

Not sure I understand completely, but are you saying that you want the attachment to download from the server and then open it on the client? Why?
Or, are you saying the attachment is not available because it isn’t stored on a server location (like a user’s desktop)?

Hi Jason,

Yea I can understand this but yes…instead of calling to server location, i would like to save to local PC and then to open from there whenever its double click it… its getting hit to server and there are some another reason too…
How to get event name when double click on file in tree view …may be we can write on that event…

Seems like extra steps, but if you say you need it that way…
I am still unclear of your actual requirement (not your intended solution).