PO Ship To in Multi-Plant - Default to Plant's Address

Well, it seems like changing the ship-to fields when a PO is created is easy using a BPM. I am struggling with how to change the ship-to fields when POSugg.Generate is called.

I am stuck on how to change the POHeader from here. I am useing the "Set specified filed of all rows identified by the designed query to the specific value" in a post-processing Action. Here is my query:

for each POHeader where ( POHeader.ReadyToPrint = True) no-lock .

Help seems to indicate that after you enter the query, any tables you use in the query should be available when you click "specified". But when I click it, I get NO tables.

Any idea why?

Thanks,
Keith

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Keith Walter <keithfwalter@...> wrote:
>
> We have multi-plant, running 8.03.407. When we add a new PO or run New PO Suggestions, the Ship-to address on teh POHeader defaults to our MTC plant (aphabetically before our other plant: SAL). Can anyone suggest a way to always have the plant default to a specific one; keyed, perhaps, off of the Buyer?  Can this be effected by a system setting somwhere? BPM? BAM? Any idea's would be welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Â
> Keith Walter
> Vantage Coordinator
> Norgren Automation Solutions, Saline Division
> keith.walter@...
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
We have multi-plant, running 8.03.407. When we add a new PO or run New PO Suggestions, the Ship-to address on teh POHeader defaults to our MTC plant (aphabetically before our other plant: SAL). Can anyone suggest a way to always have the plant default to a specific one; keyed, perhaps, off of the Buyer?  Can this be effected by a system setting somwhere? BPM? BAM? Any idea's would be welcome.

Thanks,
Â
Keith Walter
Vantage Coordinator
Norgren Automation Solutions, Saline Division
keith.walter@...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]