Populate EpiCombo in Customization E10 - C#

Hey I thought I answered this, but I figured it out within minutes of posting lol. I was going brain dead and couldn't think but I figure it out. I was basically getting a dataset and wanting to put one field in my drop down. and I got it to work.

Does anyone know how to populate an EpiCombo with a list, or values I have in a customization.

I need for E10 and C#

What data are you wanting to populate the epicombo with?

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 4:49 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Populate EpiCombo in Customization E10 - C#

Does anyone know how to populate an EpiCombo with a list, or values I have in a customization.

I need for E10 and C#

If the data is in a standard table you can use the BO to retrieve it.  Scroll up a bit on the properties screen for the combo box and click on the BO line to find the BO.  You can filter if needed.  The User Codes table is a great place to put your own data.  Using it means you can use its BO to retrieve the data.  User codes greatly reduces the need to use a UD table for list of values and the like.

Otherwise you can populate it the same as a regular .net combobox.  A quick google will give numerous examples/approaches.  This group likely has several examples in messages too.

Jim Kinneman
Encompass Solutions, Inc.