PO's, dates and more

Okay, thank you very much for your answers!
It has been very helpful. I will try adding multiple PO columns to the BAQ.
And do some more testing in the test environment to this issue :slight_smile:

And you can’t see all this from the Time Phase?

Yes they can, but they are hesitant to use it, due to having to many parts that are “critical”. Which translates to us not being in control. Our purchasing department are having some trouble with keeping up with the current status of suppliers, when to receive parts, and more.

Therefore im trying to give them a tool to help them locate faster what part is critical here and now.
I am not sure it’s the correct approach, but i will have to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

The suggestions come through one for one, but if you have multiple suggestions for the same part, the PO is created with one line for the full quantity needed and individual releases for each job.

2 Likes

Thanks John!!!

If you are maintaining the lead times in the system, Epicor will identify the critical path for you.

1 Like

You might also take a look at the Production Planner Workbench. After MRP runs, you need to schedule the Production Planner Process to run (which populates the dashboard).

From the system help:

The Production Planner Workbench displays information about material shortages of selected jobs in a dashboard format. This dashboard is valuable for viewing information about multiple jobs at once. You cannot add or edit records in this tracker.

3 Likes