Posting Rules Modifications?

Perhaps you want to email epicor financial support personnel?  They have helped us with a few bugs with our posting rules in past.  We have consulted with JMBrown@... , (Jodi Brown).

Does anyone have any experience with modifying the posting rules? We're trying to have the AR account hit the account assigned on the invoice header but I don't see any documentation on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a PostEngine Technical Reference Guide that you can download form EpicWeb

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aj.rembert@...
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 11:26 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Posting Rules Modifications?

Does anyone have any experience with modifying the posting rules? We're trying to have the AR account hit the account assigned on the invoice header but I don't see any documentation on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you ever changed the posting rules? I'm trying to set them up in a way that will allow any ar or ap transactions entirely be handled by each line items defined division of the gl accounts. All gl control codes refer to one division per code so I can't imagine it'd be too difficult to identify that then post to the correct account.

We had a consultant from Epicor modify our posting rules.

Deirdre Sykes | Finance Supervisor

GSI Technologies, LLC | 311 Shore Drive | Burr Ridge, IL 60527 

dsykes@... | Phone: 630.590.8112 |  Fax: 630.325.8197

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aj.rembert@...
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 10:58 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Posting Rules Modifications?

Have you ever changed the posting rules? I'm trying to set them up in a way that will allow any ar or ap transactions entirely be handled by each line items defined division of the gl accounts. All gl control codes refer to one division per code so I can't imagine it'd be too difficult to identify that then post to the correct account.

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment(s), may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. The email is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or disseminating, and notify the sender by Reply email, so that our address record can be corrected.

What was his/her name? This is something I want to begin working on soon and right now I only have weekly meetings with my pm.