Print Nonconformance Tags from MES does not show Operation

When our users go to print non-conformance tags from the mes screen it prints out missing the operation it was marked on, examples below:

Default report

Our report

On our version, I’m also missing the resource group affiliated with the operation. Has anyone else had issues with this or know of a way around it?

Sorry, I’m not on 10.6.2.xx yet, just curious.
Do you mean this started after an upgrade?
If so, wondering what data definition(s) are specified in your “MtlTag” report styles?
i.e. is the default report style NOT specifying the Data Definition MtlTags?
Reason I ask, I’ve had to rebuilt custom RDD’s after past upgrades due to similar issues you describe.

@bordway,

I have only recently been informed of the problem. It could have been as early as our upgrade to 10.2.600 but unsure. I will look into MTL Tags and see what it is using in the data def.

@bordway,

Quick update, the missing information comes in if we print the same nonconformance ID from the Nonconformance module in Epicor.

Yes, I believe the same Report Style (“MtlTags”) is called from both.
So if the default style is “Standard SSRS” and its Data Definition is “MtlTags” then may want to contact Epicor directly.

I’d only try fixing myself if some other style were defaulting, or the standard style uses a data def other than MtlTags.

1 Like