I have had problems with Zebra (TLP2844).
First make sure that your label space fits the capacity of the printer.
If your are using the label from Vantage check to make sure that it will
fit .75 x 2.25.
What software are you using. (printer driver)?
Are you printing from the land client or Citrix?
What print preferences are set for the printer?
This will help to get started.
General Sheet Metal
From: joeyloken [mailto:joeyloken@...
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 2:22 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Printer HELP!
I was wondering what label printer are you all using to
print "Receipt Entry" Tags??? We have been trying to make a Zebra
TLP2824 work, but "trying" seems to be the operative word here. We
print to a .75 x 2.25 label and do not print the barcode.
We need to find a different printer and I'd appreciate any input you
guys have! PLEASE give me some good advice!!
Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must
have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder
and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto:
(2) To search through old msg's goto:
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto:
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
p:/companion.yahoo.com> click here
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]