Problem after upgrading to 905

We've had this issue since 8.03.407...

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "krweisel" <krweisel@...> wrote:
>
> We upgraded from 9.04.505x to 9.05.600x both on SQL and I've run into numerous problems with customization changes disappearing and not coming back after a save and re-entry. I've had losses on a few pages but have been able to reproduce only on the Quote Entry page. I think there are other quirky pages, but they are not consistent.
>
> Contact Support and reference SCR 76511 in regards to the Quote Entry page where a known issue has the developer saving a Customization as a Personalization! oops. I was given a one off patch to correct just that 1 page. Fix is targeted for x.601 last known date around 09-15
>
> Karl Weisel
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jeffery_p_sanders" <jps@> wrote:
> >
> > We installed new servers and upgraded to 9.05.506C from a single server install of 9.04.506. The database conversion went smooth. The only problem I have is not being able to save a customization. Anyone else experiencing this problem with 506C?
> >
> > Jeff Sanders
> >
>
We installed new servers and upgraded to 9.05.506C from a single server install of 9.04.506. The database conversion went smooth. The only problem I have is not being able to save a customization. Anyone else experiencing this problem with 506C?

Jeff Sanders
We upgraded from 9.04.505x to 9.05.600x both on SQL and I've run into numerous problems with customization changes disappearing and not coming back after a save and re-entry. I've had losses on a few pages but have been able to reproduce only on the Quote Entry page. I think there are other quirky pages, but they are not consistent.

Contact Support and reference SCR 76511 in regards to the Quote Entry page where a known issue has the developer saving a Customization as a Personalization! oops. I was given a one off patch to correct just that 1 page. Fix is targeted for x.601 last known date around 09-15

Karl Weisel

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jeffery_p_sanders" <jps@...> wrote:
>
> We installed new servers and upgraded to 9.05.506C from a single server install of 9.04.506. The database conversion went smooth. The only problem I have is not being able to save a customization. Anyone else experiencing this problem with 506C?
>
> Jeff Sanders
>