Purchase Requistion app for Epicor - seen at Insights 2013 - can

Hello,

There may be an example in the Service connect users guide to point you in the right direction. I think it may use the Service Connect task manager to provide a web page for the user to approve pending POs

If you are looking full blown Requisistion Management then I believe one of Epicors Partners in Australia. Precise Business Solutions, have a bolt on named Epicor Advanced Requisitions Management.  I believe it's predecessor was called eReq.

Cheers
Simon Hall

I sat in on a demo at Insights this past in Nashville of an automated purchase requisition/approval application that would integrate with Vantage/Epicor9 but I lost the name of the company/software.  Does anyone know/remember who/what this was?  I would like to look them up and see what the costs of this program is.  Thanks in advance.  

Mike Abell

Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office:   931.432.8408
Mobile:  615.418.3055

email:  MAbell@...

I would think you can do this with Altec (APM) or with some service connect workflow….in which APM has.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

510-661-6666  Office

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Abell
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:09 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Purchase Requistion app for Epicor - seen at Insights 2013 - can't remember the name - Any help?

I sat in on a demo at Insights this past in Nashville of an automated purchase requisition/approval application that would integrate with Vantage/Epicor9 but I lost the name of the company/software.  Does anyone know/remember who/what this was?  I would like to look them up and see what the costs of this program is.  Thanks in advance.  

Mike Abell

Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office:   931.432.8408
Mobile:  615.418.3055

email:  MAbell@...

Mike,

Epicor demo's this functionality but I have never been able to get the Service Connect Workflow's from them.

John