Quick Search ? Blank Title 92349

Bump, anyone? What about using a customization? What does the search window return, a DataView? How can I hook whatever it is?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "k99ja04" <jallmond@...> wrote:
>
> I am trying to use a Quick Search to populate QuoteNum and QuoteLine when creating a new Sales Order and performing Get Line From Quote. It returns the QuoteNumber just fine, but always defaults the line to '1'. The columns are named Quote, and Line just like the base search, and are the first 2 columns per the BAQ. Is this even possible to do? I thought about trying to return a calculated field concatenating QuoteNum '/' QuoteLine, but failed at that. Any help is appreciated.
>
I am trying to use a Quick Search to populate QuoteNum and QuoteLine when creating a new Sales Order and performing Get Line From Quote. It returns the QuoteNumber just fine, but always defaults the line to '1'. The columns are named Quote, and Line just like the base search, and are the first 2 columns per the BAQ. Is this even possible to do? I thought about trying to return a calculated field concatenating QuoteNum '/' QuoteLine, but failed at that. Any help is appreciated.