Raw material on hand

Jared,
If it's a make-to-order situation, you'll have a job for the part. Within the job, there is the Material Status report that will let you know which raw materials are short. In either Job Entry or Job Tracker, go to Actions->Job->Material Status. Leave the Exceptions checked to see only parts that are not fully on hand.

HTH

Regards,
Chris Clunn

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "k99ja04" <jallmond@...> wrote:
>
> This is probably an easy one, but I'm drawing a blank. If I get an order for a finished good part, and one of the BOM items is part X, and I didn't specifically know I needed part X, how I see if I have enough raw components on hand to fulfill the order. I get a licensing error when I try to open Fulfillment Workbench, so I'm guessing the answer will be I need a module we don't own.
> Thanks,
> Jared
>
This is probably an easy one, but I'm drawing a blank. If I get an order for a finished good part, and one of the BOM items is part X, and I didn't specifically know I needed part X, how I see if I have enough raw components on hand to fulfill the order. I get a licensing error when I try to open Fulfillment Workbench, so I'm guessing the answer will be I need a module we don't own.
Thanks,
Jared