Read-Only Fields

But I can change the duration , however is still greyed out in the list grid.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Tony Hughes <thughes281@...> wrote:
>
> You can't update the due date or start date because they are calculated from scheduling.
>
> You won't be able to change that in Job Entry.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: liss_c <lissette.contreras@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tue, April 6, 2010 1:28:49 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Read-Only Fields
>
>
> In the list Tab for Operations in the Job Entry I selected a few columns that I want to be displayed in the grid. Now, my problem is that since Most of the operations follow the same logic and information I would like to copy-paste the list of operations from a previous assembly into a new one. When I do it all the information gets updated except for duration and start/due date. WHy is this? I also unchecked the Read-Only option in the customization table but still these fields are greyed out and wont paste any updates. Did anybody tried something similar?
>
> Any help is appreciated!
>
> Lissette Contreras
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
In the list Tab for Operations in the Job Entry I selected a few columns that I want to be displayed in the grid. Now, my problem is that since Most of the operations follow the same logic and information I would like to copy-paste the list of operations from a previous assembly into a new one. When I do it all the information gets updated except for duration and start/due date. WHy is this? I also unchecked the Read-Only option in the customization table but still these fields are greyed out and wont paste any updates. Did anybody tried something similar?

Any help is appreciated!

Lissette Contreras
You can't update the due date or start date because they are calculated from scheduling.

You won't be able to change that in Job Entry.

Sent: Tue, April 6, 2010 1:28:49 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Read-Only Fields

In the list Tab for Operations in the Job Entry I selected a few columns that I want to be displayed in the grid. Now, my problem is that since Most of the operations follow the same logic and information I would like to copy-paste the list of operations from a previous assembly into a new one. When I do it all the information gets updated except for duration and start/due date. WHy is this? I also unchecked the Read-Only option in the customization table but still these fields are greyed out and wont paste any updates. Did anybody tried something similar?

Any help is appreciated!

Lissette Contreras

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]