Refresh Fulfillment calculation not working

Hello all,

In further testing, I have found that the “Calculate Fulfillment on Search” AND the “Refresh Fulfillment” button in Fulfillment Workbench result in nothing happening (the % are still 0). I have found this in both .2 and .3. Am I just missing something or is this a bug that has been fixed in .4 or .5?

Thanks,

John

What did support have to say?

My experience with support as it relates to Kinetic issues has been poor to say the least so I was hoping someone has a solution to this already before I head to support (been getting a lot of - nope can’t replicate - and they close the ticket).

It’s an issue in the New Kinetic UI version of Fulfillment workbench? Or is it classic UI but latest version? If it’s in the new Kinetic UI then instead of contacting support directly use the Feedback Button. That will mainline the issue to the Kinetic team. If it’s classic then standard support is the route to take. I get pretty quick responses that way.

It is the new UI only. I will try to see what I get this time.

Sounds good. I can confirm I have the same issue, on .3

this is a know issue, not sure what version fix is/will be in.

Nice! Thanks for the quick fill in.

I just got an e-mail from Epicor. It is being fixed in version 11.1.100.6. Get ready to upgrade all you on-prem people (and probably many times before this settles down).

On a side note, the issue with Warehouse Team allocation for picking is also fixed (if you pick a Warehouse Team in Allocation Template - it results in nobody seeing the requirement).

1 Like