Repeating in Out of the Box Aged Receivables Report

I have an Epicor Out of the Box ARAgng (Aged Receivables) report that is repeating data for some customers. It seems to only repeat when I test this report with more than a few customers (1-5 or so) When I grab a large amount (30-100 is what I tested with) it then repeats.

One thing I find strange is that these 2 rows for the same customer in my ARDtls temp table have the same SysRowID but different values.

The Report Data Definition has not been changed or edited in any way. Nor have the dataset queries.

Anyone have any suggestions? I have tried a brand new out of the box report from another system and the same issue occurs. I don’t really know where to go from here.

Thanks!

Is it the same customers that are always repeated? If so, maybe it has something to do with invoices with different Sold-To and Bill-To

From what I have noticed so far in testing, it has always been the same customers (there’s a lot of them) but when I run this report for different dates they don’t always repeat and not every row repeats.That being said I have ran it on dates where the customers that were repeating before didn’t repeat at all.

I can’t seem to find any consistent factors yet.