REST Issue with GetOprOpCodeInfo

I have a case open with support and they are being incredibly un-helpful.

I can create a quote through REST no issue on my account. We have an account for an external application that can create a quote in Epicor when signed in no issues. When the same account tries to create a quote through REST it always fails out at GetOprOpCodeInfo.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on? Like I said, the account can create a quote in the client, just not in REST.

Sorry, forgot the error.

{
  "HttpStatus": 400,
  "ReasonPhrase": "REST API Exception",
  "ErrorMessage": "No Operation Master Detail found for this Operation.",
  "ErrorType": "Ice.BLException",
  "ErrorDetails": [
    {
      "Message": "No Operation Master Detail found for this Operation.",
      "Type": "Error",
      "Table": "QuoteOpr",
      "Field": "OpCode",
      "Program": "Erp.Services.BO.QuoteAsm.dll",
      "Method": "GetOprOpCodeInfo",
      "ColumnNumber": 17,
      "LineNumber": 18143
    }
  ]
}

Ended up being the default site issue that it seems everyone comes up against.

1 Like

Which default site issue was that? I’m getting the same error message from the Engineering Workbench when trying to add a subcontract operation.

Edit: Unlike regular operations, subcontract operations show up in the list when they don’t have a scheduling requirement. I don’t understand what it means for a subcontract operation to need a local resource or group, but it does.

When you log out, Epicor remembers the last Site that you were in and the next time you log in you default into that site. So, if you log out on Site A and are trying to update something with that account in Site B, it won’t work. I believe the REST 2.0 integration solves the issue.

1 Like