RFQ Entry Process - Any Ideas 905701

We're in version 905701.

-Apparently this is a known issue to epicor and there is an SCR in for it. Does anyone know any good work arounds to use in the mean time.

Thanks,
Bobby

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Manasa Reddy <mreddy@...> wrote:
>
> It always helps to know what version you are on...there are bugs in this process.
>
> We are on 607B, we don't have the same problems you do but there are known bugs in our version. But ours are more on the Requisition side than the RFQ side.
>
> Manasa
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon64
> Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 5:48 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: RFQ Entry Process - Any Ideas
>
>
>
> When working through the transaction process from RFQ to PO, i am struggling quite a bit for material that i need RFQs for which is quite a bit. I am working out of the Buyer Workbench (and have tried directly from RFQ Entry). Some of my problems are that 1. It doesn't group releases like the PO does, 2. I can mass assign suppliers 3. The Supplier response entry is slow and tedious 4. When i go to create a PO i have enter a supplier qty for some reasons it doesn't populate and it doesn't use "our Qty" (i checked the company config and our qty is checked) 5. b/c of this it doesn't pull the pricing into the PO and creates a 0 dollar PO.
> >
> > I saw that this question had been asked about 2 years ago, so i figured i would reask and see if anyone is using RFQ entry and if you have found ways to make it more efficient?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bobby
> >
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
When working through the transaction process from RFQ to PO, i am struggling quite a bit for material that i need RFQs for which is quite a bit. I am working out of the Buyer Workbench (and have tried directly from RFQ Entry). Some of my problems are that 1. It doesn't group releases like the PO does, 2. I can mass assign suppliers 3. The Supplier response entry is slow and tedious 4. When i go to create a PO i have enter a supplier qty for some reasons it doesn't populate and it doesn't use "our Qty" (i checked the company config and our qty is checked) 5. b/c of this it doesn't pull the pricing into the PO and creates a 0 dollar PO.

I saw that this question had been asked about 2 years ago, so i figured i would reask and see if anyone is using RFQ entry and if you have found ways to make it more efficient?

Thanks,
Bobby
When working through the transaction process from RFQ to PO, i am struggling quite a bit for material that i need RFQs for which is quite a bit. I am working out of the Buyer Workbench (and have tried directly from RFQ Entry). Some of my problems are that 1. It doesn't group releases like the PO does, 2. I can mass assign suppliers 3. The Supplier response entry is slow and tedious 4. When i go to create a PO i have enter a supplier qty for some reasons it doesn't populate and it doesn't use "our Qty" (i checked the company config and our qty is checked) 5. b/c of this it doesn't pull the pricing into the PO and creates a 0 dollar PO.
>
> I saw that this question had been asked about 2 years ago, so i figured i would reask and see if anyone is using RFQ entry and if you have found ways to make it more efficient?
>
> Thanks,
> Bobby
>
It always helps to know what version you are on...there are bugs in this process.

We are on 607B, we don't have the same problems you do but there are known bugs in our version. But ours are more on the Requisition side than the RFQ side.

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon64
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 5:48 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: RFQ Entry Process - Any Ideas

>
> I saw that this question had been asked about 2 years ago, so i figured i would reask and see if anyone is using RFQ entry and if you have found ways to make it more efficient?
>
> Thanks,
> Bobby
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]