Sales Order BO MasterUpdate/Update failing

Are you using a bpm to modify the update? If so a sample of your code will help. The row has been modified error can happen for a few reasons so a little more detail on what your doing and how your doing it will be helpful.
I have followed the Traces and it appears I am doing things correctly.
However, sometimes it throws a "duplicate record" message and sometimes it does not.  Seems like it is having issues with multiple dirty rows.

1.) Changing Quantity -- This always works with one Part. Sometimes works with multiple parts.
I am using the MasterUpdate per the Trace.

2.) Changing Price.  -- This always works with one Part.  Never works with multiple parts.
If I use MasterUpdate, it always sets the price back to 0.  If I use Update, it will only work with one line/part.

What is the trick to get the MasterUpdate to work with multiple SO Lines?
Did you check customer setting to check for duplicate po?

Hth
Calvin

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartcalculator

----- Reply message -----
To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Sales Order BO MasterUpdate/Update failing
Date: Fri, Mar 14, 2014 12:28 PM

I have followed the Traces and it appears I am doing things correctly.
However, sometimes it throws a "duplicate record" message and sometimes it does not.  Seems like it is having issues with multiple dirty rows.

1.) Changing Quantity -- This always works with one Part. Sometimes works with multiple parts.
I am using the MasterUpdate per the Trace.

2.) Changing Price.  -- This always works with one Part.  Never works with multiple parts.
If I use MasterUpdate, it always sets the price back to 0.  If I use Update, it will only work with one line/part.

What is the trick to get the MasterUpdate to work with multiple SO Lines?
My input File has 2 Sales Orders (with different PO's) with 3 line items each.The parts on the lines are different.

1.) SO #1 throws this error on Iteration #1 (but is fine on Iteration #2/#3):
SalesOrderService.MasterUpdateException
This is a duplicate entry of an existing record.

2.) SO #2 throws this error on Iteration #3 (but is fine on Iteration #1/#2)
SalesOrderService.UpdateException
Row has been modified by another user and couldn't be updated. Please press the Refresh button and re-enter your changes.