Scheduler looking for employment in the Chicago Area

Hello.

My name is Jim Selinger. Thoughout my career, I have been able to successfully develop and implement programs that have significantly impacted the growth of an organization. As a scheduler/ manager, I can do the same for your firm.

I am confident in my professional abilities and the impact I can make to your bottom line. Please contact me by phone, (815) 293-3072 or through e-mail at jselinger24@.... I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

James R. Selinger

- resume pasted below

JAMES R. SELINGER
67 Freesia Court
Romeoville, IL 60446-3796
(815) 293-3072 * (815) 351-2172 cell * jselinger24@...
Qualifications for Management
Professional Summary
An effective communicator with excellent training and development skills and more than two years of experience in planning and scheduling. Possesses an excellent work ethic, the ability to work in a team environment, and solid academic credentials. Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Office 2000 and Vantage by Epicor.
Areas of Expertise
Operations Management · Strategic Planning · Training & Development
Scheduling · Time Management · Staff Supervision
· Process Implementation · Interviewing · Customer Service
Employment History
Production Scheduler
Walco Tool and Engineering Corp., Lockport, IL 1998-2001
Responsible for updating the plant’s schedule on both an hourly and daily basis, analyzing the capacity of the plant, and formatting recovery plans in times of overload.
Answered daily and weekly expedite forms for major customers.
Communicated the changes and challenges of work center dispatches with lead men and foremen and provided the sales force with lead times.
Trained more than 50 employees, many of whom were computer illiterate, on data collection.
Improved existing software systems by adapting certain aspects to meet the needs of the firm.
Served as a core member of the ISO 9002 Implementation Team.
Production Supervisor
Investors Business Daily, Plainfield, IL 1997-1998
Created and oversaw a production team that encompassed three individuals, resulting in a significant reduction in mental mistakes and an improvement in the production process.
Implemented a grading system that was designed to improve quality awareness and eliminate communication problems between IBD and a printing company.
Education
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Production Management
Governors State University
Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts
Joliet Junior College
Member, American Production and Inventory Control Society (1998-1999)
References Furnished upon Request<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a href="http://explorer.msn.com">http://explorer.msn.com</a><br></p>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]