Search CRs Blank Title 89318

Hi Sue,

Mine is gone again, too!
What the heck???
I'll contact our CAM, too....

Laraine

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "snielsen28" <snielsen.hipco@...> wrote:
>
> Bad news...it's gone again. I lost my battle with the VP of support. It's been pulled. I'm in the process of contacting my CAM to find out where to go to next. I'm not giving up...any help I can get will be greatly appreciated!
>
> Sue
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "laraines422" <laraines422@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Brian,
> >
> > In EpicWeb, under Support > My EpicWeb > Search CRs.
> > My URL appears as https://epicweb.epicor.com/Support/MyEPICweb/Pages/SearchCRs.aspx.
> >
> > Laraine
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Brian W. Spolarich " <bspolarich@> wrote:
> > >
> > > What's the URL?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
> > > Â Â Â Â bspolarich@ ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com
> > >
> > >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of djojmis
> > > Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:12 PM
> > > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > > Subject: [Vantage] Re: Search CRs
> > >
> > > Search CRs is back.
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "snielsen28" <snielsen.hipco@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@ to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was testing a new service pack or
> > > patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.
> > > >
> > > > It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it will put an addition
> > > al burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.
> > > >
> > > > Are any of you using methods other than the Search CRs option for the purposes I was using it for? If you'll miss the Search CRs option as much as I will...let Epicor know. Sorry to go on at such length on this topic, but I'm extremely frustrated right now!
> > > >
> > > > Sue Nielsen
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------------------------
> > >
> > > Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
> > > (1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
> > > (2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
> > > (3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> >
>
I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@... to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was testing a new service pack or patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.

It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it will put an additional burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.

Are any of you using methods other than the Search CRs option for the purposes I was using it for? If you'll miss the Search CRs option as much as I will...let Epicor know. Sorry to go on at such length on this topic, but I'm extremely frustrated right now!

Sue Nielsen
Unless someone out there has an alternate way for you to achieve what you desire (as you used to by searchig CRs), share your pain with Epicor. (Swamp them with emails requests per their new process - as you feel you will be swamped from losing the search capability).

On anything you deem critical, be impatient and escalate the requests if they're slow to respond. (Share your pain up their food chain.)

There will be some critical mass reached where enough people doing that will make them (selfishly) rethink their decision (or they will more rapidly roll out the vague replacement process you mentioned).

Just play by their new rules (& make THEM live by them too).

Â

Sent: Fri, April 9, 2010 12:47:18 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Search CRs

Â
I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@epicor. com to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was
testing a new service pack or patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.

It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it
will put an additional burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.

Are any of you using methods other than the Search CRs option for the purposes I was using it for? If you'll miss the Search CRs option as much as I will...let Epicor know. Sorry to go on at such length on this topic, but I'm extremely frustrated right now!

Sue Nielsen

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I agree.

Since becoming an EPICOR customer about a year ago I noticed that all reported issues were kept under wraps and that we were terribly frustrated with this policy because we were reporting problems and waiting days for responses to what was an already known problem within EPICOR. I have since mentioned it to several EPICOR field people and executives that other ERP providers openly publish this information. They not only publish it; they actively solicit it because the users can search open problems and view requested enhancements from others. This allows the development team to have the opportunity to ask the customers to prioritize the enhancements. This provides a win-win for the development team and the customers because the solution provider can devote development time and expense to what is most useful to the customer base overall. Apparently this isn't very popular within EPICOR because there not only is there not any movement in that direction; they have revoked a useful tool that you used to your benefit.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hi Sue,

I'm glad that you brought this up. I didn't discover this feature until about 6 months into my job as ERP Admin - and it's great! At times I actually find it more helpful than the Answerbooks. I noticed that it was gone last week - but I chalked it up the fact that we were late with our Support Payment (sounds like an absentee parent!), and our EpicWeb functionality was slow and only partially reinstated.

However, knowing this - I will submit a complaint to Epicor!

Thanks on this -
Laraine

>
> I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@... to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was testing a new service pack or patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.
>
> It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it will put an additional burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.
>
> Are any of you using methods other than the Search CRs option for the purposes I was using it for? If you'll miss the Search CRs option as much as I will...let Epicor know. Sorry to go on at such length on this topic, but I'm extremely frustrated right now!
>
> Sue Nielsen
>
Search CRs is back.

>
> I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@... to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was testing a new service pack or patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.
>
> It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it will put an additional burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.
>
> Are any of you using methods other than the Search CRs option for the purposes I was using it for? If you'll miss the Search CRs option as much as I will...let Epicor know. Sorry to go on at such length on this topic, but I'm extremely frustrated right now!
>
> Sue Nielsen
>
What's the URL?

--
Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
    bspolarich@... ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of djojmis
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:12 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Search CRs

Search CRs is back.

>
> I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@... to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was testing a new service pack or
patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.
>
> It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it will put an addition
al burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.
>
>
> Sue Nielsen
>

------------------------------------

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
(2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links
Hi Brian,

In EpicWeb, under Support > My EpicWeb > Search CRs.
My URL appears as https://epicweb.epicor.com/Support/MyEPICweb/Pages/SearchCRs.aspx.

Laraine

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Brian W. Spolarich " <bspolarich@...> wrote:
>
> What's the URL?
>
> --
> Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
> Â Â Â Â bspolarich@... ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of djojmis
> Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:12 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: Search CRs
>
> Search CRs is back.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "snielsen28" <snielsen.hipco@> wrote:
> >
> > I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@ to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was testing a new service pack or
> patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.
> >
> > It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it will put an addition
> al burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.
> >
> > Are any of you using methods other than the Search CRs option for the purposes I was using it for? If you'll miss the Search CRs option as much as I will...let Epicor know. Sorry to go on at such length on this topic, but I'm extremely frustrated right now!
> >
> > Sue Nielsen
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
> (1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
> (2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
> (3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links
>
Bad news...it's gone again. I lost my battle with the VP of support. It's been pulled. I'm in the process of contacting my CAM to find out where to go to next. I'm not giving up...any help I can get will be greatly appreciated!

Sue

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "laraines422" <laraines422@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Brian,
>
> In EpicWeb, under Support > My EpicWeb > Search CRs.
> My URL appears as https://epicweb.epicor.com/Support/MyEPICweb/Pages/SearchCRs.aspx.
>
> Laraine
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Brian W. Spolarich " <bspolarich@> wrote:
> >
> > What's the URL?
> >
> > --
> > Brian W. Spolarich ~ Manager, Information Services ~ Advanced Photonix / Picometrix
> > Â Â Â Â bspolarich@ ~ 734-864-5618 ~ www.advancedphotonix.com
> >
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of djojmis
> > Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:12 PM
> > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [Vantage] Re: Search CRs
> >
> > Search CRs is back.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "snielsen28" <snielsen.hipco@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't know if this will cause the kind of problems for other users as it's causing me, but Epicor has made a change to it's EPICweb website. They have removed the Search CR option. I found I needed to email epicweb@ to find the people that could tell me it had been removed permanently and why. For those of you who aren't familiar with this option, it let you search all CRs. This let you find out what problems (service calls) were reported by other Epicor users. I used this extensively. I used it when a user reported a problem to find out if anyone else had the same problem. Sometimes I would find a "working as designed" response with an explanation of why. Sometimes I found out it was a reported bug with an SCR and a target release. Sometimes I found there was a workaround that could be used until it was fixed. I didn't bother to place my own call on the same issues as I knew it was already on a list to be fixed. I also used it when I was testing a new service pack or
> > patch. It let me know what problems other users had reported and gave me a chance to test them in our system. Often the problems others reported didn't affect us as we didn't use the feature that had a problem. Vantage is too big of a product with too many options to thoroughly test. It's just impossible to think of all possibilities. Searching CRs allowed me to cover way more ground than I could on my own when testing.
> > >
> > > It will now only be an internal tool for Epicor.They are supposed to be working on getting notifications on important issues on EPICweb Forums, where reported issues can be placed by any customer. I don't know when this will happen. I don't know if it will automatically have all open calls. I don't know if we'll build it from scratch. I don't know if we'll have to report problems to support AND the forum if we want them posted for other customers. I am not happy that Epicor removed a tool I used frequently before they have a new tool in place. I feel I'm flying blind! I've gone thru my stack of "other people's SCRs" that I've been tracking. Next week, I'll place service calls of my own on these issues (34 of them to start with). This is the only way I know of to find out what the status of these issues is. It will take me quite a bit of the week to document and report the new service calls. I feel this will put an additional burden on support. I know it will put an addition
> > al burden on me. As the lone IT person for my company, I have other duties beyond placing and tracking service calls! I much preferred being able to search for answers myself.
> > >
> > > Are any of you using methods other than the Search CRs option for the purposes I was using it for? If you'll miss the Search CRs option as much as I will...let Epicor know. Sorry to go on at such length on this topic, but I'm extremely frustrated right now!
> > >
> > > Sue Nielsen
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
> > (1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
> > (2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
> > (3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links
> >
>