Select multiple lines in a dashboard

I do the selection in the blank box at the left end of a grid. I can do it in one dashboard but in the second it's not possible...

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> Are you trying to select for copy? Are you selecting each by clicking in the little blank box at the left end of a grid? If you are selecting both in the same physical place in the grid to copy, I don't know why it would not work...
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dcabreraqc
> Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 3:19 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] select multiple lines in a dashboard
>
>
>
> Hi,
> We have two dashboard and I can't to select multiple lines in a dashboard but i can do it in another. Both have the same properties.
> (We work with vantage 8.03.408B).
> there is someone who has been this problem? or Can someone give me an idea?
> Thanks for all the help
> Dani
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hi,
We have two dashboard and I can't to select multiple lines in a dashboard but i can do it in another. Both have the same properties.
(We work with vantage 8.03.408B).
there is someone who has been this problem? or Can someone give me an idea?
Thanks for all the help
Dani
Are you trying to select for copy? Are you selecting each by clicking in the little blank box at the left end of a grid? If you are selecting both in the same physical place in the grid to copy, I don't know why it would not work...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dcabreraqc
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 3:19 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] select multiple lines in a dashboard

Hi,
We have two dashboard and I can't to select multiple lines in a dashboard but i can do it in another. Both have the same properties.
(We work with vantage 8.03.408B).
there is someone who has been this problem? or Can someone give me an idea?
Thanks for all the help
Dani

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]