Service Connect Help - E9

Nope, but I created it as a sub workflow and it appears to be working great!  Thanks for the tip. 

I now have a workflow that will complete the Receive all action of receiving material to jobs during night, Sweet...
Hi all,

I am trying to develop a service connect workflow that will find all receipts that have arrived by not been received.  Then it will check the rcvhead.received checkbox to true and process the receipt.  I am getting a list of all receipts that have arrived by aren't received, but I keep getting. the following error "Receipt Header has not Change."  I am setting the ipReceived value to to true and leaving the received value in the dataset to false, and have tried tons of combinations.  I am also setting the dataset rcvhead.rowmod = "u". with no luck. I have done a ReceiptService.Getlist, then i am passing this into a transformation where I am setting the above values, then running a receiptservice.onchangehdrreceived method.  I am getting the error on that last method.  Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. 

If it matters. I am trying to develop this workflow because we receive all our material to jobs and this process can take upwards of 30 minutes. So my thought process is, have the shipping/receiving guys only mark it all as arrived.  Then i'll run the workflow at night when it won't slow them down. 

Thanks,
Bobby

We have a BPM that will mark it as “received” automatically after the receiving guy marks it as arrived…

Marco Vissuet

Systems Engineer

Pacific Contours Corporation

Cell (619)507-2311

Anaheim Office (714) 693-1260

San Diego Office (619)670-3900

Fax (714) 693-1252

mvissuet@...

http://www.pacificcontours.com/

"The information contained herein may be subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Warning: - This document contains data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751, et seq.) as amended, or the Export Administration Act (Title 50, U.S.C., App 2401 et seq.) as amended. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal and civil penalties.  Disseminate in accordance with provisions of DoD Directive 5230.25.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon@...
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 1:44 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Service Connect Help - E9

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a service connect workflow that will find all receipts that have arrived by not been received.  Then it will check the rcvhead.received checkbox to true and process the receipt.  I am getting a list of all receipts that have arrived by aren't received, but I keep getting. the following error "Receipt Header has not Change."  I am setting the ipReceived value to to true and leaving the received value in the dataset to false, and have tried tons of combinations.  I am also setting the dataset rcvhead.rowmod = "u". with no luck. I have done a ReceiptService.Getlist, then i am passing this into a transformation where I am setting the above values, then running a receiptservice.onchangehdrreceived method.  I am getting the error on that last method.  Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. 

If it matters. I am trying to develop this workflow because we receive all our material to jobs and this process can take upwards of 30 minutes. So my thought process is, have the shipping/receiving guys only mark it all as arrived.  Then i'll run the workflow at night when it won't slow them down. 

Thanks,

Bobby

I don't think a BPM will help me here.  it would still freeze up the computer while it is trying to receive. My goal is to do it at night so my shipping guys don't have to wait.

Thanks,
Bobby
I partially resolved this. my Problem was that I had to set the iReceived variable to the word "true" and not "1".

Now my problem is that it won't loop through each receipt header it only does 1 and then stops even though i have multiplicity set. 
Are you passing a list to a sub work flow? Multiplicity is not for processing multiple rows..

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
PH: (715) 284-5376 ext 311
Mobile: (715)896-4832
FAX: (715)284-4084
[cid:1.234354861@...]<http://www.dsmfg.com/>
(Click the logo to view our site)<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ralmon@...
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 8:28 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Service Connect Help - E9

I partially resolved this. my Problem was that I had to set the iReceived variable to the word "true" and not "1".

Now my problem is that it won't loop through each receipt header it only does 1 and then stops even though i have multiplicity set.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]