Service Connect Input Channel

Drew,

I assume you are working with an excel or csv file of some sort...even an xml. The input channels are not that much different than the output channels really. Define your type , in this case file, your UNC file path, your sender and receiver...as well as your conversion csvtoxml or exceltoxml etc.. Of course before all this you'll want to have your sender and receiver defined as well as your message map which ties all this together to the correct workflow. I can seems you a basic outline offline tomorrow of typical setup procedures.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:28 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Service Connect Input Channel

Does anyone in this forum work with Service Connect? I've already defined an output channel to grab the xml file at the beginning and store it in a folder - I'm just having difficulty in creating the input channel to get it back into the workflow. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew
Does anyone in this forum work with Service Connect? I've already defined an output channel to grab the xml file at the beginning and store it in a folder - I'm just having difficulty in creating the input channel to get it back into the workflow. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew