Service Management Module

Sorry, also this is Epicor version 9.05.700C

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <fite2be@...> wrote:

We have the established buyer, PO suggestions checked, I even regenerated suggestions and it still does not show up to buy.  Is there a global setting we may need to change?

---In vantage@yahoogroups.com, <mreddy@...> wrote:

If PO suggestions are being generated then it should be in the buyer workbench.  That said, which buyer are they going to?

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of fite2be@...
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 1:35 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: RE: [Vantage] Service Management Module

Hello Manasa,

Parts are not on jobs, just lines on the Service Call worksheet.  Yes, items are marked as purchased and generate suggestions checked. Yes, buyer is set up correctly.  Wondering how/where the demand for these service calls should be showing up if not in the buyer workbench. 

Thanks for any other suggestions!  :)

Renee

Are your parts on your jobs?  Are the parts marked for purchase and generate PO Suggestions?  Is the Buyer set up correctly?

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of fite2be@...
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 11:08 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Service Management Module

Is anyone using the Service Management Module?  I'm trying to figure out how a purchased item would show up on the Buyer's Workbench to order for a service call.  I see that jobs can be created from the service call, but cannot find how purchased items flow.  Does anyone know?  Do I need to create a Sales Order, and, if so, is there an easy way to do that from the Service Call screen?

Thanks in advance!
Renee

Is anyone using the Service Management Module?  I'm trying to figure out how a purchased item would show up on the Buyer's Workbench to order for a service call.  I see that jobs can be created from the service call, but cannot find how purchased items flow.  Does anyone know?  Do I need to create a Sales Order, and, if so, is there an easy way to do that from the Service Call screen?

Thanks in advance!
Renee

Are your parts on your jobs?  Are the parts marked for purchase and generate PO Suggestions?  Is the Buyer set up correctly?

Manasa

Thanks in advance!
Renee

Hello Manasa,

Parts are not on jobs, just lines on the Service Call worksheet.  Yes, items are marked as purchased and generate suggestions checked. Yes, buyer is set up correctly.  Wondering how/where the demand for these service calls should be showing up if not in the buyer workbench. 

Renee

Manasa

Thanks in advance!
Renee

If PO suggestions are being generated then it should be in the buyer workbench.  That said, which buyer are they going to?

Manasa

Hello Manasa,

Renee

Manasa

Thanks in advance!
Renee

We have the established buyer, PO suggestions checked, I even regenerated suggestions and it still does not show up to buy.  Is there a global setting we may need to change?

Manasa

Hello Manasa,

Renee

Manasa

Thanks in advance!
Renee